MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
: [Interface] Cannot create INI for individual game when the game and the driver share the same name (Robbbert)
: [Graphics] (namcona1.cpp) emeralda: Visible area too small (Angelo Salese)
: [Crash/Freeze] (bnstars.cpp) bnstars1: Emulator hang & crash (Osso)
: [Documentation] (nbmj8688.cpp) kaguya2f: wrong year is listed (system11)
: [DIP/Input] (mz2000.cpp) mz2000, mz2200: Mistakes in current keyboard matrix emulation and missing keys ! (AJR)
: [Graphics] (gb.cpp) gameboy [f1race]: Corrupted graphics (racetrack not lined up) (Wilbert Pol)
New working machines
Fidelity Designer 2000 [yovan]
Fidelity Elite Avant Garde 2100 [hap, anonymous]
Istrebiteli [IgorR76, MetalliC]
Splendor Blast II [ShouTime]
Ocean to Ocean (Medal) (DECO Cassette MD) (No 10 / Ver 1 Japan) [Joseph, the Game Preservation Society, David Haywood]
Mahjong Senpu [system11, David Haywood]
Super Two In One [Edstrom, David Haywood]
Canon Multi 8 [hap, Sean Riddle]
Gakken Game Robot 9/Mego Fabulous Fred [hap, Sean Riddle]
VeriFone Tranz POS terminal [Ryan Holtz]
New working clones
Dead Or Alive 2 [defor]
Bombjack Twin (prototype? with adult pictures, set 2) [Sugoi Helsinki]
Ocean to Ocean (Medal) (DECO Cassette MD) (No 10 / Ver 6 US) [Joseph, the Game Preservation Society, David Haywood]
Splendor Blast (set 2) [Stefan Lindberg]
Splendor Blast (set 3) [caius, robotype]
Lady Maker [system11]
Demon's World / Horror Story (set 2) [Sugoi Helsinki]
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Asia 4 Players, version ?) [Abelardo Vidal, The Dumping Union]
Greyhound Electronics Poker (Version 50.02 ICB, set 4) [any]
UniWar S (Karateco) [MASH]
Video Hustler (bootleg, set 3) [f205v]
Fidelity Sensory 9 Playmatic S [anonymous]
Fidelity The Excellence (model 6080) [hap, yovan]
Fidelity The Excellence (model EP12) [anonymous]
Fidelity The Par Excellence (model 6083) [anonymous]
Machines promoted to working
Clones promoted to working
Power Drift (Japan, Link Version) [Angelo Salese]
Tatakae Genshizin Joe & Mac (Japan, bootleg) [AJR]
Fidelity Elite A/S Challenger [hap]
New machines marked as NOT_WORKING
Big Casino [Guru]
Crazy Dou Di Zhu II [Guru, Dyq, Bnathan]
Tarzan Chuang Tian Guan (V109C, set 1) [Guru, Dyq, Bnathan]
Time Scanner (TS 2.0, Magnet System, prototype) [David Haywood, Ricky2001, ArcadeHacker, IFW]
Exzisus (EX 1.0, Magnet System, prototype) [David Haywood, Ricky2001, ArcadeHacker, IFW]
Xain'd Sleena (SC 3.0, Magnet System, prototype) [David Haywood, Ricky2001, ArcadeHacker, IFW]
Puzzle Yutnori [system11, David Haywood]
Grande Fratello (Ver. 1.7) [f205v]
Ron Jan [system11]
Super Triv Quiz I [any]
Humlan's Lyckohjul (Sweden, Ver. 402) [Edstrom, Robert Quenet]
Aceex 2814 modem [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
Akai AX80 [Arashikage, R. Belmont]
Burroughs EF315-I220 teller terminal (ANZ) [Vas Crabb]
New clones marked as NOT_WORKING
Wing War R360 [Ordyne, The Dumping Union]
New WORKING software list additions
gameboy.xml: Pokemon - Cock Version (Bootleg) [Zeipher]
apple1.xml: Wumpus, Extended Monitor [Dagarman]
ProDOS v2.4.1 [John Brooks]
Gumball, Jumpman, Tapper [4am]
UniDOS 3.3 Plus v2.0.1, UniDOS Plus v2.1
Gamemaker, Hardball, The Heist, Law of the West, Master of the Lamps, Paper Models - The
Christmas Kit, Pipe Dream, Portal, Racter, Rambo First Blood II, Shanghai, Where in Time
is Carmen Sandiego v1.1 [TRex]
UniDOS 3.3 Plus v2.0.1, UniDOS Plus v2.1
Thexder v1, Cribbage King / Gin King v1.01 [TRex]
segacd.xml: rewritten replacing many sets with more well-documented dumps [FakeShemp]
snes.xml: update for various redumped games [Alex Jackson, byuu]
Blade of The Great Elements (Test Version), Phalanx (Sample Version), Mahjong Gensoukyoku
II - Mahjong Fantasia -The 2nd Stage The World of X68000 - Formula X, The World of X68000 -
Fortress Attack & GJ, The World of X68000 - Logic Rush & Ah! Ohimesama!, The World of
X68000 II - C Ryoku Kensa, The World of X68000 II - Cynthia, The World of X68000 II -
Rush! & Useful, The World of X68000 II - T-94X [Wayder]
New NOT_WORKING software list additions
Login Disk & Book Series - X68000 Kessaku Game-sen
-aristmk5: Fixed missing ARISTOCRAT_MK5_BIOS defines addition. [MASH]
-core: Proposed for new system flags for 0.179 dev-cycle: [Angelo Salese]
* MACHINE_NODEVICE_MICROPHONE For unemulated microphone;
* MACHINE_NODEVICE_CAMERA For unemulated camera;
* MACHINE_NODEVICE_PRINTER For unemulated printer
* MACHINE_NODEVICE_LAN For unemulated linking multi-cabinet capabilities;
* MACHINE_NODEVICE_WAN For unemulated networking capabilities;
* Restructured MACHINE_FLAGS into FATAL/WARNING/BTANB main categories, in order to make them easier to expose.
-sh2: Added stub bus/sci/wdt devices for sh7604. [Angelo Salese]
* This also fixes Daytona USA CE for Sega Saturn.
-cischeat: Various input related bug-fixes to Wild Pilot [Angelo Salese]
* Changed lightgun to an AD-stick.
* Added player 2 inputs.
* Fixed bogus start button starting a play even without a coin inserted.
-mjsenpu: Added mahjong panel. [Angelo Salese]
-core: Added new string conversion overloads [a|w|t|utf8]_from_[a|w|t|utf8_]string(xyz.c_str()) [Nathan Woods]
-imgtool: Various changes and modernizations: [Nathan Woods]
* Mac: Fixed an unsigned overflow error that would causes crashes on 64 bit systems.
* Fixed a bug that could cause module's close() callback to be invoked if an image failed to open or be created.
* C++-ified imgtool_partition, imgtool_image, imgtool_stream, others.
* Converted a number of pointers to references.
* Made use of std functionality where possible.
-coco: Changed to use required_ioport_array and optional_ioport [Nathan Woods]
-omv1000: Removed second joystick. [einstein95]
-6809: Fixed disassembly when core is interrupted mid-instruction. [smf]
-core: Ensured all CPUs export STATE_GENPCBASE and use safe_pcbase() for everything in the debugger, which allows interruptible
CPUs to work properly. [smf]
-pc: Fixed 16-bit audio in diagnose.exe for the Sound Blaster 16. [smf]
* The fix replaces the lowest bit of the page with the upper bit of the address, in the case of a 128k DMA.
* This applies to the southbridge, cs4031, wd7600, ngen, and at devices.
-ide: Added "headphones" to ATAPI CD-ROM drives. [smf]
-ay8910: Implemented upper address check. [smf]
* Not configurable at present, but chips could be ordered from the factory with IDs other than 0.
-chdman: Fixed addmeta --valuefile by calling the correct write_metadata. [smf]
-dac: Started documenting the various DACs in use. [smf]
* ataxx: Fixed missing sound channel caused by one DAC not being hooked up and one DAC being hooked up to two addresses.
* bestbest: Fixed high pitch screech caused by incorrect addressing (two DACs weren't hooked up and two were hooked up to two
* cchasm: Fixed static noise generation caused by feeding the same bit to both DACs.
* cheekyms: Slightly improved sound by implementing sound triggers as 8x1-bit DACs instead of 1x8-bit DAC.
* galeb: Fixed sound by implementing it according to http://www.deltasoft.com.hr/retro/galebemu.htm & implemented enough of
LOAD/SAVE to stop it hanging.
* hard drivin: (all games in driver) Improved 12-bit controls, although centre still goes out of sync.
* mea8000: Converted to a sound device.
* megaphx: Fixed noisy samples due to wrong format.
* microvsn: Fixed sound pitch caused by incorrect usage of write_signed8().
* seicross: Changed to a 4-bit DAC as samples are packed nibble.
* spaceg: Preliminary sound using space invaders samples.
*suna8: Changed to a 4-bit DAC as samples are packed nibble.
* vcombat: Fixed static during machine gun fire due to incorrect dc offset removal.
* vectrex: Fixed noisy samples due to wrong format.
wheelfir: Fixed sound, EEPROM & analogue steering wheel and brake pedal.
-osd: Fixed several small issues in HLSL/BGFX. [Jezze]
* Fixed target texture dimension when -intoverscan is used (this fixes the appereance of scanlines and shadow mask)
* Added target_scale and screen_count uniforms
* Rounded corners now remain aligned with screen bounds when -intoverscan is used (single screen only)
-d3d9: Fixed null reference exception when toggling from fullscreen to window mode [Jezze]
-d3d9: Disabled clearing render targets in several passes to reduce draw time, all texels are written with opaque anyway. [Jezze]
-d3d9/bgfx: Reduced defocus effect to one pass and capped defocus strength to 2.0. [Jezze]
-norautp: Added PROM, PAL and updated PCB layout for bjpoker [Guru]
-various: Fixed various spelling errors. [Jordi Mallach]
-various: Fixed various things in certain mahjong drivers. [system11]
* homedata: Added information about board types.
* nbmj8688: Corrected kaguya*, secolove DIP switches and added DIP locations to all games.
* nbmj8891: Fixed or improved DIP switches in hanamomo and scandal.
* nbmj9195: Improved renaiclb and gal10ren DIP switches.
* niyanpai: Fixed 4psimasy DIP switches.
* niyanpai: Fixed mhhonban year and company.
* srmp6: Added DIP locations.
* ssv: Fixed hypreac2 DIP switches.
* mjsister: Fixed DIP switches.
-ninjakd2.cpp: Replaced mnight with World version, Kawakus license now mnightj [frsj8112, system11]
-hp9845: Various changes: [F.Ulivi]
* Moved hp9845b_state class into a separate file.
* Refactored handling of irq/sts/flg bits to allow for adding I/O slots.
* Added I/O slots.
* Implemented HP98035 RTC card.
-hphybrid: Fixed indirect EXE instruction [F.Ulivi]
-neogeo: Redumped irrmaze V2 ROM and fixed ROM loading. [Brian Hargrove, Razoola]
-model1: Made wingwar360 not crash on startup. [David Haywood]
* Currently hangs after you insert coins waiting for the safety bar to lower.
* Collisions in wingwar are broken since recent changes to swa.
-model1: Fixed enough to get netmerc to boot, though there are many issues still and it is unplayable. [David Haywood]
-model1: Made render list scanning code safer by masking accesses to the RAM size and using less pointer math. [David Haywood]
-mjsenpu: Hooked up payout buttons and a hopper [David Haywood]
-decocass: Tagged all sets as US / Japan based on which BIOS type they use (A = Japan, B = US/World). [David Haywood]
-decocass: Made the different BIOS ROMs selectable and added Ocean to Ocean. [David Haywood]
-cmi2x: Fixed envelope terminal flag diagnostic. [Ryan Holtz]
-6840ptm: Changed WRITE8 to WRITE_LINE for single-bit outputs. [Ryan Holtz]
-cmi2x: Fixed MAST/TIM diagnostic test. [Ryan Holtz]
-v1050: Fixed 8214 PICU hookup and promoted back to working. [Ryan Holtz]
-tranz330: Added partially working driver for the VeriFone Tranz 330 point of sale terminal. [Ryan Holtz]
* Modem is not currently emulated, but it can be interacted with in a meaningful way and configured.
-ds1386: Added Dallas DS1386-8K and DS1386-32K timekeepers (largely untested). [Ryan Holtz]
-ie15: Improved performance by using a timer to determine hblank. [Ryan Holtz]
-rainbow: Various changes: [Bavarese]
* Fixed medium resolution mode.
* Added first incarnation of Color Graphics Option for Rainbow-100 B.
* Note: Highres and vector mode still have unfixed bugs.
-Added clickable buttons to a few Midway layouts and cleaned up some code. [Risugami]
-seattle: Added layout for San Francisco Rush [Risugami]
-mjsister: A few input fixups [AJR]
* Identified the difficulty DIP switches.
* Added some non-DIP inputs for service mode.
-cninjabl2: Add sprites, changed title; promoted to WORKING with known problems [AJR]
-witch: Fixed the code handling the "Hopper Active" DSW; no longer must it be low [AJR]
-core: Misc. keyboard input improvements [AJR]
* Add BS, Tab, 00, 000 keys common on add-on keypads as input items; SDL may recognize these, but DirectInput does not
* Assign Keypad 00 and Keypad 000 in several drivers' input lists
* Add SDL keycode for "cancel" key
* Add keypad keys as alternates to natural keyboard
-core: Soft resets no longer turn back clocks on devices [AJR]
* Give RTCs their own phase of machine initialization, right after NVRAM loading
* Make RTC feature flag overrides const, including one new one
* Make rtc_clock_updated a required override
-ui: Parenthesize optional items in input menus [AJR]
-amusco: Various improvements; promoted to WORKING [AJR]
* Figured inputs out almost completely
* Added blinking cursor for service mode
* Hacked coins into working due to broken IRQ timings
* Palette is in need of improvement
* mc6845: Added readback for cursor blink state
* pit8253: Eliminated device name from logging messages
-Added row size as sixth parameter to debug dump command [AJR]
-zodiac: Changed input type to keyboard [AJR]
* Added PORT_CHARs
* Added notes on physical button layout
-mz80b, mz2000: Various minor changes [AJR]
* Moved MZ-80B to mz2000.cpp driver (emulation remains non-working)
* Overhauled character layouts, creating separate configurations for European and Japanese keyboards (MT #6338)
* Added GRPH characters and kana to key names
-octopus: Various changes: [Barry Rodewald]
* Added on-board serial comms controller.
* Added serial vector ports.
* Fix extended RAM, made 256k the default.
* Inverted IRQ signal from RTC.
* Added Centronics parallel port.
* Added software list.
-x68k: Added IPL ROM dumped from an early X68000 CZ-600CE, made default for the X68000. [The Dumping Union, Barry Rodewald]
-linenoise: Fixed build with Visual Studio ('and' isn't supported). [dankan1890]
-mac: Rewrote audio output for original Macs to work like hardware. [R. Belmont]
-osd: Incorporated product/instance DirectInput device IDs. This should allow better disambiguation of devices. [Tomer Verona]
-sms: Fixed Out Run sound in FM mode. [Enik Land]
-core: Added swpath. Allows users to specify location of loose software. [Robbbert]
-rc702: fixed ctc interrupt. [Robbbert]
-accexx: Started skeleton driver for 1995 Accexx 28.8 modem. [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
-z80scc: Various improvements [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
* Added support for shift left/right modes in zbus_r and zbus_w.
* Improved variant handling including some incomplete read register maps.
* Added external CTS and DCD interrupts.
* Improved device reset values.
* Added SWI acknowledge command.
* Improved/fixed handling of WR9, RR2, RR3.
* Added WR7' register.
* Improved Tx handling, added Tx FIFO including special case with 1 slot Tx FIFO for NMOS and CMOS.
-z80scc: IACK and reset improvements [Joakim Larsson Edstrom]
* Added IACK by reading RR2
* Made z80daisy_iack return -1 when no vector found or disabled through the WR9 VIS.
* Removed z80daisy_reti code to match SCC documentation.
* Removed defacto reset values where possible and replaced them with documented SCC reset values.
-8530scc: Fixed typo (allows System 7 to boot on Mac drivers, and fixes X68000 mouse) [CharlesJS]
-s3: Replaced Pinball sound ROMs with game specific sound dumps [barakandl]
* Williams System 3/4 Pinballs affected: World Cup, Contact, Disco Fever and Phoenix
-es5506: Various fixes [Christian Brunschen]
* Fixed readback of global registers when the current page was in a certain range.
* Made voices run for a zero-length loop, as real hardware does it and synthesizers rely on it.
* These changes fix the playback of "Transwaves" on the VFX and SD-series synths.
-stv: Added Taiwan 97/05/15 v1.14 BIOS [Corrado Tomaselli]
-hiscore.dat: Updates [Leezer]
-8042kbdc: Fixed keyboard on SGI Indy/Indigo 2 driver. [Carl]
-mcr: Redumped dpoker sound ROMs. [Sean Rider]
-core: Use standard uint64_t, uint32_t, uint16_t or uint8_t instead of UINT64, UINT32, UINT16 or UINT8 [Miodrag Milanovic
* Also use standard int64_t, int32_t, int16_t or int8_t instead of INT64, INT32, INT16 or INT8.
-Fixed alt-enter full screen toggling on SDL (Linux/Mac/BSD) builds. [Hans Ostermeyer]