MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
: [Crash/Freeze] (naomi.c) Most sets in naomi.c:
Crash before OK (R. Belmont)
: [Graphics] (bombjack.c) bombjack & clone: Missing
sprites (Phil Bennett)
: [Original Reference] (cps2.c) vhunt2d: In-Game selftest
fails on Program Rom 04
: [Original Reference] (cps2.c) vsav2d: Several roms do not
: [Sound] (epos.c) dealer: Missing sounds
: [Compiling] Default 'tiny' does not build. (micko)
: [Speed] (hyprduel.c) magerror: Massive drop in performance
at Warning Screen and onwards (Phil Bennett)
: [Crash/Freeze] (scramble.c) 800fath, ad2083, knockout,
mariner, triplep: Crash before OK (Tafoid)
: [Crash/Freeze] (subsino2.c) bishjan, mtrain, wtrnymph:
Crash before OK (Tafoid)
: [Crash/Freeze] (scobra.c) billiard, hustler, hustlerb2,
hustlerd: Crash before OK (Tafoid)
: [Crash/Freeze] (midtunit.c) jdreddp: Crash
before OK (Phil Bennett)
: [Graphics] (nova2001.c) ninjakun: Missing game Graphics
and Tilemap Scroll (Phil Bennett)
: [Graphics] (mario.c) mario and clones: Missing
Title/Game Graphics (Phil Bennett)
: [Sound] (aliens.c) aliens: Comparing to the pcb, the music
in mame is slower. (Mamesick)
: [Documentation] (mpu5.c) m5doshpk: The correct description
is 'Do$h 'n' Pecks (Barcrest) (MPU5).
: [Documentation] (bfm_sc4.c) sc4jjunc and clones: The correct
year of production is '2002'.
: [Documentation] (bfm_sc4.c) sc4slc and clones: The correct
year of production is '2003'.
: [Documentation] (bfm_sc5.c) sc5potp and clone: The correct
year of production is '2005'.
: [Crash/Freeze] (pgm.c) ddpdoj, ddpdoja, ddpdojb, espgal,
ket, keta, ketb: Crash before OK (mahlemiut)
: [Sound] (crimfght.c) crimfght: The speed of the music is
playing ever so slightly too slowly. (Mamesick)
: [Crash/Freeze] (flower.c) All sets in flower.c: Black
: [Interface] Game select UI hangs when using cursor
- Started adding support for scrolling reel displays, currently text
only, but should be pretty easy to get graphics in there and add
different direction scrolling - updating sc4 code to use these new
types. [David Haywood]
- Stepper display output fix [James Wallace]
- Amatic Multi Game System driver improvements [Roberto Fresca]
* Identified the slots game as Super Stars.
* Changed am_uslot to suprstar.
* Reworked inputs from the scratch.
* Added support for outputs: lamps & counters.
* Added a button-lamps layout.
* Promoted the game to working state.
* Added technical notes.
- Amatic AMA-8000 improvements [Roberto Fresca]
* Renamed amaticmg3 to amaticmg2 since is the AMA-8000-2 system.
* Found the hopper motor signal. Mapped the hopper pay pulse to key
'Q'. Now is possible to payout manually, avoiding the hang for
hopper empty or timeout.
- Fix video counter reporting on Williams games (should stay at maximum
value until reset). [Sean Riddle]
- Added ability to add the graphics in the external drwho art file to
the new reel structure. [David Haywood]
- Added/filled in about 110 missing Scorpion 4/5 romsets.
- Hikaru: Added some new technical findings [Stefano Teso]
- Marked all remaining old-style CDs without gap information BAD_DUMP.
These will still run (where applicable), but need to be re-ripped for
best accuracy (and proper audio track timing for some Bemani games).
[R. Belmont, Firewave]
- Fixed gameplay crash regression in Zero Team [Angelo Salese]
- Added the clock counter chain and other common functions into
device_rtc_interface, removing duplicated code in RTC implementations.
Rewrote the Dallas DS1302 to support additional features needed by
IDE64 in MESS. [Curt Coder]
- Fix invalid ISO C syntax in neogeo driver noted by Clang
[Balrog, R. Belmont]
- Fix PowerPC OS X compile [R. Belmont]
- i386: fix for bt? instructions [Carl]
- zaxxon.c: Corrected rom labels and U locations for the Congo Bongo sets.
Added the 3 board stack version with correct PBROM. Added additional
documentation about the 2 board stack and the 3 board stack.
[Kevin Eshbach, The Dumping Union]
- Updated layouts for numerous slots to take advantage of new reel
development. [James Wallace]
- Clean-ups to sound and fixed volume balance in Nichibutsu Mahjong
drivers. [Takahiro Nogi]
- niyanpai.c: Fixed graphics draw speed. [Takahiro Nogi]
- cps2.c: fixed vhunt2d and vsav2d rom loading [Pythagoras]
- gei.c: Sorted out the correct question roms for Trivia (Questions
Series 12) and Trivia (Questions Series 12). [Brian Troha]
- Implemented new paletteram_xGGGGGRRRRRBBBBB_byte_le_w() function, used
by Chance 32 [Angelo Salese]
- Fixed missing sprites/HUD regression in Lock-On [Phil Bennett]
- 6551acia.c: m_status_register was not being initialized properly
- Updated rom label.locations for Star Force based on PCB pictures
provided by bonky0013. [Tafoid]
- i386: Big pmode update. [Carl]
- Added Rev "H" USA Naomi BIOS [Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
- naomi: redumped Azumanga Daioh Puzzle Bobble GD-ROM [Team Japump!]
- Added basic protection simulation for Battle Emporer, allowing for
gameplay to the end. [David Haywood]
- Fix error in decompression for avhuff. Converted cubeqst CHDs
now pass verification. [Aaron Giles]
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
[Roberto Fresca, Angelo Salese, Andreas Naive]
Funcube 5 [Luca Elia, Yohji, Tormod, The Dumping Union]
Dungeon Explorer (Tourvision PCE bootleg)
[Charles MacDonald, AUMAP, ClawGrip]
Super Volleyball (Tourvision PCE bootleg)
[Charles MacDonald, AUMAP, ClawGrip]
Jue Zhan Tian Huang/Battle Emporer
[Yohji, Mr. CAST, B. Stahl, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union, David Haywood]
New clones added
Top Racer (bootleg of Driving Force)
Gulf Storm (set 2)
Erotictac/Tactic (ver 01)
Space Firebird (rev. 02-a)
Congo Bongo (3 board stack) [Kevin Eshbach, The Dumping Union]
Mahjong Yoshimoto Gekijou [BET] [Takahiro Nogi]
Zoku Mahjong Housoukyoku [Takahiro Nogi]
Moon Cresta (Nichibutsu UK, unencrypted)
Red Fox War Planes II (China)
[B. St?\195?\165hl, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
Sharpshooter (Rev 1.9)
[Brian Troha, The Dumping Union]
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
Multi Game III (V.Ger 3.64)
[Roberto Fresca, Andreas Naive, Team Europe]
Chance Thirty Two
[Team Europe, Marcus Jendroska,Y~K, The Dumping Union, Smitdogg]
[Yohji, Mr. CAST, Tormod, CptGuapo, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
Mahjong Hanafuda Cosplay Tengoku 8
[Yohji, Mr. CAST, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
[Yohji, Mr. CAST, B. Stahl, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
Golden Arrow (Standard G8-03)
[hap, dox, DHS]