MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
: [Sound] gotcha: The woman's voice gets cut off. (hap)
: [Documentation] sfight2 and clones.: The correct description
is "Street Fighter II".
: [Crash/Freeze] waveshrk: Crash after OK (Aaron Giles)
: [Crash/Freeze] cobram3: Crash after OK (Aaron Giles)
: [Crash/Freeze] gal3: Crash after OK (Aaron Giles)
: [Crash/Freeze] majorpkr: Crash after OK (Aaron Giles)
: [Crash/Freeze] littlerb: Crash before OK (Aaron Giles)
: [Crash/Freeze] All sets in qdrmfgp.c: Crash after OK (Aaron
: [Crash/Freeze] All sets in atarigt.c, atarigx2.c: Crash after
OK (Aaron Giles)
: [Crash/Freeze] All sets in darkhors.c: Crash after OK (Aaron Giles)
: [Crash/Freeze] btoads: Crash after OK (Aaron Giles)
: [Crash/Freeze] grndtour: Crash after OK (Aaron Giles)
: [Crash/Freeze] ninjakun: Crash after OK (Aaron Giles)
: [Crash/Freeze] All sets in psikyo.c: Crash after OK (Aaron Giles)
: [Crash/Freeze] All sets in midzeus.c, seattle.c, vegas.c:
Crash before OK (Aaron Giles)
m68k improvements: [Hans Ostermeyer]
* Fixed BFINS, BFEXTU, and BFEXTS to fetch 8-bit quantities as 8 bits
(corrects Domain/OS 10.3.5 crash on page boundry)
* Added SoftFloat log functions and m68k FLOGNP1, FLOGN, FLOG2, and
kinstb, ffight2b, iron, denseib, sblast2b (snesb.c) [stephh] :
* Fixed Dip Switches and Coin Inputs (after verification of the 5A22
PGM, Scorpion 4/5 and Astra Fruit Machine [David Haywood]
* Slightly reworked some previous PGM submissions.
* Reorganized many bfm_sc4/sc5 sound roms.
* Added some notes, code and alternate revisions to astrafr.c.
nbmj8891.c: Fixed font graphics in hanamomo. [Takahiro Nogi]
uPD1990AC: Only latch CSx bits when STB is high. [R. Belmont]
proconn.c [David Haywood]
* Added the basic device definitions for this driver with some NULL
callbacks for now, setting the framework for more progress later.
globalfr.c VFD improvement to allow for better debugging as well as
some rom splitting of clones for the driver. Also did some stepper
motor work to support more types. [James Wallace]
ecoinf3.c [David Haywood]
* Added some 8255s (maybe too many, not sure how many the PCBs have)
and identified where it writes the 'VFD' strings.
silvmil.c: Added known dipswitches & locations. Derived clock speeds
from actual OSCs located on the PCB. [Brian Troha]
Revamped the sprite decryption of raiden2-like Seibu boards.
* Added support for Zero Team.
* Code refactored to clarify the algorithm.
Improvements to Jaleco's "Stepping Stage Special" [Luca Elia]
* fixed memory maps, rom loading, added inputs
* Hooked up sprites, hacked in the text layer
* Can be made to boot using the debugger
icecold.c [Sandro Ronco]
* This game has mechanical parts so it's not exactly playable, but it
is possible try it until the end giving the expected inputs.
* Imported the i8279 device from MESS and updated to support sensor
mode and mask nibble.
* Made a simple layout and the defined input ports.
Improved the serial emulation in 68307 and added some logging,
removing the hack in bfm_sc4.c [David Haywood]
Meyco driver improvements: [Roberto Fresca]
* Reworked Inputs for all games.
* Added button-lamps support.
* Created internal control layout for all games.
* Added mech counters support.
* Promoted all games to working state.
* Renamed the mdrawpkra ROMs based on PCB picture.
* Renamed the driver to meyc8080.c
* Added technical and game notes.
preliminary Imagetek I5000 sound emulation. [hap]
Started giving Scorpion games their own reel / key configs, which is
needed for most of them to pass their post / not hang on 'reel errors'
or infinitely spinning reels. Also more work on 68307's.
Converted turbo.c to use i8279 device [Sandro Ronco]
Added some better command handling to stop SC4 games from overwriting
their attract mode messages with garbage. [James Wallace]
Preliminary work on Scorpion 4 lamps + more set resorting
Discovered similarities in gotcha.c to Data East Bootleg sprites, also
happening to be the closest implementation to Silver Millennium in the
sources. Refactored each based on this information. [David Haywood]
Refactored a few things related to reels and use of layouts allowing
for more function with less work [David Haywood]
CPS-3 update [Team CPS-1]:
* Fixed CD Catalog # for jojoba 990927 and properly renamed the chd
* Realigned the games table
amaticmg.c: figured out encryption [Andreas Naive]
paradise.c: Corrected Difficulty DSW for Penky and added notes about
alternate DSW settings as found in scanned Pins & Dip manual.
gumbo.c: Added dipswitch locations to all sets in the driver.
sliver.c: Filled in / Corrected all dipswitches for Sliver and added
dipswitch locations [Brian Troha]
sangho.c: Filled in some dipswitches for Sexy Boom & Puzzle Star and
added dipswitch locations. [Brian Troha]
pokechmp.c: Correct dipswitches as per manual and add dipswitch
locations. [Brian Troha]
sangho.c: Sexy Boom's difficulty DSW setting corrected and verified.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
[Bonky0013, David Haywood]
Draw Poker - Joker's Wild (Standard) [hap, Roberto Fresca]
Draw Poker - Joker's Wild (02-11) [hap, Roberto Fresca]
New clones added
Zeke's Peak [Sandro Ronco]
Hot Mind (Fit of Fighting Hardware) [f20v] (NOT WORKING)
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
Knights of Valour: Aoshi Sanguo / Sangoku Senki: Aoshi Sanguo (ver.
Ninja Assault [Guru, Deunan Knute]
Golden Arrow [hap, Kevin Mullins]
Star Trek: Voyager
[R. Belmont, Mr. CAST, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]