MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
: [Graphics] gseeker: In attract mode, there is a priority
error where a stealth bomber is coming out of a hanger.
: [DIP/Input] peke1012: Lightpen not mapped in option
: [Sound] wseries, basebal2, dblplay, strkzone: Speech quality
: [Core] All Drivers using 8080 CPU: 8080 Core problem with
score/credit counts and other variables (Miodrag Milanovic)
: [DIP/Input] All Sets in namcond1.c: Unable to coin/start
game properly (Fabio Priuli)
: [Color/Palette] naughtyb: Wrong RESNET calculation of the
green component. (couriersud)
: [Misc.] any set with multiple CPUs: Disassembler freezes when
doing a Run on any CPU other than CPU 0 (Aaron Giles)
: [Misc.] tinklpit: Debug messages displayed on exit
: [Crash/Freeze] srmp6: Game displays black screen, plays two
NiLe samples every three seconds over and over again
Added newest Naomi 2 BIOS. [Brian Troha]
Correct NeoGeo M1 decryption for all CMC50 sets [Andreas Naive]
Rewrite of the Motorola DSP56k disassembler. [Andrew Gardner]
* Removes arbitrary opcode groupings in favor of flat decode model.
* Fixes a number of small issues with unknown opcodes.
* Added the final ALU parallel move ops.
* Fixes branch relative offset decoding.
NB1/NB2: fix default dips, added diplocations, used latest idioms.
IMPORTANT: you must delete all cfg and nv files for these games!
Removed sprite to tile priority in firefox, it doesn't exist. [smf]
System 23 updates: [R. Belmont]
* Fixed text layer to show (colors are wrong)
* Added very preliminary support for Gorgon h/w
* Added Rapid River readme
* Adjusted Gorgon h/w MIPS clock to 133 MHz based on readme
* Renamed GP500 to 500GP, which is it's correct name
* Fixed sound CPU shared RAM. Comms not yet correct.
65816/377xx: fix disassembly of BRL [ShimaPong]
Fixed AF calculation in mcs48. [Aaron Giles]
Fixed Leland ay8910/12 output combining. [couriersud]
rescale_notifier() changed to always allow rescaling for screenless
drivers. [Wilbert Pol]
Added 22VP931 emulation, which is mostly working. Communication works
fine and basic searching/playback/skipping is functional. Still a bit
glitchy. [Aaron Giles]
Firefox improvements: [Aaron Giles]
- memory map is complete from schematics
- gutted laserdisc hacks in favor of actual laserdisc implementation
- fixed all CPU and sound clocks
- removed need for deprecat.h
Added generic timer devices, which simply allocate a timer but don't
prime it. This is the preferred method for allocating timers, and may
eventually be the only mechanism for doing so in the future.
Fixed copy + paste error in geebeeg romset. [David Haywood]
Move dkong memory_region calls into initialization routines.
Fixed -listroms to know about device-specific ROMs. [Aaron Giles]
Another pass to make static functions static, almost entirely
affecting code added in the last few months to MAME. The fixes are
the usual lot, changing enum definitions so they aren't declared,
decorating dead code/declarations with #if...#endif, and of course,
adding static where appropriate. In addition, I fixed a bunch of
UNUSED_FUNCTON symbols to be spelled correctly (I didn't introduce
this). [Atari Ace]
More system1.c input cleanups. [Sonikos]
Naomi update: [Samuele Zannoli]
* now show the contents of the framebuffer if the 3d accelerator is
not used so that now the atomiswave logo and messages are shown
(if you wait enough).
* removed a maple bug (no more strange messages in cvs2gd).
* improveed documentation of the communication registers with the
* if DEBUG_VERTICES is defined as 1 the vertices sent to the tile
accelerator are collected and then drawn connected by a segment to
give a wireframe-like view of the scene.
Minor optimization to fillbitmap when non-zero fills are done.
Moved memory_region() call (which is slow) out of core sprite loop in
the neogeo renderer, giving a dramatic speed boost.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
TX-1 (Atari/Namco/Taito license) [Phil Bennett, Guru]
[Tomasz Slanina, David Haywood]
Paradise Deluxe 2 [Chris Hardy]
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
Rapid River (RD3 Ver. C)
[Guru, R. Belmont]
Time Crisis 2 (TSS2 Ver. B) [Guru]
GameCristal (version 2.613)