MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
asserts0115ora [Aaron Giles]
scregg0115red [Zsolt Vasvari]
mysticri36rc2gre [Pierpaolo Prazzoli]
m92c053gre2 [Pierpaolo Prazzoli]
aerofgt.c0115ora [Roberto Fresca]
exerion0112u4yel [Pierpaolo Prazzoli]
dragngun067yel [R. Belmont, Ryan Holtz -- please verify]
cidelsa0114u4gre [Aaron Giles]
missile0115yel [Aaron Giles]
Added support for playback of "extended" INP files that are commonly
found on compete sites. [David Haywood]
Added lswx and stswx opcodes to the PowerPC core. [Ville Linde]
Changed DRIVER_INIT macro to prepend driver_init_* instead of simply
init_* to be consistent with the other initialization functions.
Corrected the pulse shape of the timer output in the MPU4 driver,
and also correctly identified the AY sound chip as an AY8913.
Merged leprechn driver into the gameplan driver and added correct
video timings. [Zsolt Vasvari]
Cleaned up the dorachan driver. Replaced fake color map with actual
color PROM decoding. [Zsolt Vasvari]
Cleaned up the supertnk driver. [Zsolt Vasvari]
Move Atari vector PROMs into separate regions. [Mathis Rosenhauer]
Added DIP switches for Excite League. [Barry Harris, Yasuhiro Ogawa]
Improved m92 sprite drawing. [Pierpaolo Prazzoli]
Rewrote the magicfly driver: [Roberto Fresca]
- Figured out how the protection works.
- Removed the hacks/patchs that formerly allow boot the games.
- Figured out how the buffered inputs works.
- Demuxed all inputs for both games.
- Unified the memory maps from both games.
- Added NVRAM support to both games.
- Mapped DIP switches.
- Managed the planes to get the 3bpp GFX colors accurate.
- Renamed the ROMs acording to pcb pictures and ROM contents.
- Cleaned up and optimized the driver.
Fixed throttle range in gforce2. [David Haywood]
Moved Win32 UTF-8 wrappers into a new module (winutf8.c), and added
some new wrappers that Oliver Stoeneberg created for MAME32.
Aleck64/N64 update: [Ryan Holtz]
- RSP: some opcodes bugfixed plus should work on big-endian targets
- Real PIF ROM dump now used and required
- Various other fixes
Fixed eeprom handling in surfplnt. [couriersud]
Fixed carry flag calculation for SUB/SBC/CMP family instructions in
the ARM core. [R. Belmont, Ryan Holtz]
Improvements to the ARM7 core: [R. Belmont, Ryan Holtz]
- fixed 32-bit unaligned reads to "scramble" properly
- fixed carry flag calc for SUB/SBC/CMP family instructions
- fixed multiply-and-accumulate instructions
- added more instructions to the disassembler
- fixed logical and arithmetic shifts
- added more Thumb instructions
- fixed relative loads and stores
- fixed LSL/LSR with zero shift values
- fixed the disassembly of CMN
- verified behavior when ADD destination is the PC on real h/w
Rewrote the Space Firebird driver: [Zsolt Vasvari]
- Added star field, matches with the screen shot perfectly
- Video timings/memory map/interrupts from schematics
- Added support for the color fade effect
Identified a couple of new opcodes in the Irem V30 CPU which improves
matchit2. [Pierpaolo Prazzoli]
Significantly cleaned up the Spiders driver. [Zsolt Vasvari]
Changed memory system behavior so that masks can be specified
independently of mirrors. By default if the mask is 0 and a mirror
is present, the mask is implicitly ~mirror, just as before. But if a
mask is specified, it is not limited to the non-mirrored bits. This
allows you to independently control the mapping versus what is
returned to the read/write handler. [Aaron Giles]
Rewrote Astrocade driver: [Aaron Giles]
- fully implemented all function generator modes
- implemented pattern board according to schematics, including timing
- fixed interrupt handling
- added crosshairs to SeaWolf II
- added stereo sound and panning to SeaWolf II samples
- rewrote Astrocade sound emulation according to patent
- sound generation now uses proper LFSR for noise effects
- added partial support for Ten Pin Deluxe, including sound board
emulation and internal layout
Fixed sound in Inferno after all these years. Sadly, it required a
hack. [Aaron Giles]
Added correct video timings for the Williams games. [Aaron Giles]
Added support for misaligned PIXBLT operations in the TMS34010 core.
The code still needs cleanup but improves the new JPM driver.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
7 e Mezzo
New clones added
Captain Silver (World)
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
Ten Pin Deluxe