MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
tourtabl0111u1red [Nathan Woods]
Amiga core system updates: [Ernesto Corvi]
- Updated 6526/8520 CIA to be able to set the value of the SP pin.
This is needed to emulate the Amiga keyboard.
- Updated the custom chips emulation to delay for about 24 cycles
the issuing of interrupts after a write to INTENA or INTREQ.
- Fixed a bug where if INTREQ got cleared programatically, it would
'forget' about pending CIA interrupts, causing the CIA to stop
sending further interrupts.
- Fixed the interrupt delay logic. Now it properly delays firing
the irqs, not the masking/disabling.
- Fixed return value for unused/invalid custom registers reads.
- Added Denise ID custom register to properly identify OCS, ECS and
- Added reset to custom, autoconfig and cia when a RESET opcode is
- Resetting the custom chips will now clear INTENA, preventing
- Fixed a bug in the RBF interrupt request code check.
- Fixed a bug on the 6526/8520 CIA that prevented chained counters
- Added support for the 'blitter-nasty' bit on the blitter. Fixes
many games that displayed wrong graphics.
Hooked up coin counter in Gun Fight. Also connected sounds properly
per schematics. Added proper watchdogs to invaders and invad2ct.
Added missing initialization to the TMS5220 RNG. [Lord Nightmare]
Taito JC driver improvements: [Ville Linde]
- Implemented MC68HC11 communications
- Added analog controls via MC68HC11
- Various bug fixes and some new opcodes to the TMS320C51 core
- Moved video hardware emulation to vidhrdw/taitojc.c
- Implemented 3D hardware emulation
Cleaned up the 8080bw sound changes included with u1. [Robert]
Changed 6532riot and tia code to only allow initialization at init
time. [Nathan Woods]
Fixed several bugs in the old System 16 bootleg code. [Mamesick]
Fixed SIM opcode in i8085 emulator. [Tomasz Slanina]
Initial support for Unicode in the core and Windows OSD: [Nathan Woods]
- text file reading/writing now automatically handle UTF-8 conversion
- a number of Windows functions internally manage TCHARs
- new Windows compile-time option UNICODE can be used to build MAME
as a Unicode application (see windows.mak)
Added new visible representation of physical DIP switches for drivers
that have them defined. To see this, just pull up the DIP switch
menu on drivers that have been documented. [Brian Oberholtzer]
Corrected some incorrect DIP switch information in the 1942, toaplan2,
and segag80r drivers. [Brian Oberholtzer]
Added the remaining MESS CPU cores to MAME. They are disabled in the
build, but will be maintained along with the MAME CPU cores as future
changes are made. [Nathan Woods]
Added support for multiple instances of the samples sound system.
Converted input port definitions from code-based constructors to
data-driven tokenized values. This reduces the overall MAME code size
by a significant amount. Note that the tokenization is a bit
different for 32-bit versus 64-bit builds, so hopefully somebody
with a 64-bit system can verify that it works (mame -listxml should
produce identical results to the 32-bit version).
[Atari Ace, Aaron Giles]
Properly implemented sound interrupts in Night Slashers. [Aaron Giles]
Improved cycle timings in the ARM CPU core. Altered the deco32 CPU
clocks to be more realistic. [Aaron Giles]
Updated copyright dates in header files and docs. [Aaron Giles]
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Dwarfs Den [Tomasz Slanina]
New clones added
JuJu Densetsu (Japan, bootleg)
New Tropical Angel
Circus (Sub-Electro bootleg) [David Haywood]
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
Fashion Gambler [Tomasz Slanina]
Pit Boss II [David Haywood]
Super Bitboss [David Haywood]
Pitboss Megastar [David Haywood]
Megatouch 3 [David Haywood]
Megatouch 5 [David Haywood]
Touchmaster [David Haywood]
Touchmaster 3000 [David Haywood]
Touchmaster 4000 [David Haywood]
Mahjong Shiyou [David Haywood]