MAMETesters Bugs Fixed
circusc0110u2gre [Derrick Renaud]
circusc37b16ora [Derrick Renaud]
gratia099u4red [Atari Ace]
Improvements to the Polygonet Commanders driver: [Andrew Gardner]
* Implemented various dsp56k opcodes
* Polygonet Commanders now gets past the memory tests
Fixed the background color in perfrman. [Pierpaolo Prazzoli]
Merged in some MESS-specific PC support code. [Nathan Woods]
Added mosaic effect to valtric. Yes, it looks as bad on real hardware
as in MAME :) [Tomasz Slanina]
Fixed colors in Honey Dolls. [David Haywood]
Added the final filtering stages to the sound, proper watchdog and
memory mirroring to the circusc driver. Also added PORT_DIPLOCATION
info and save state support. [Derrick Renaud]
Updated vconv.c to support preprocessor and assembly file output in
MSVC builds. [Nathan Woods]
Improved DIP switches for Honey Dolls and Twin Adventure.
Removed the "Autocenter Speed" menu entry for Analog Controls that do
not use it. [Derrick Renaud]
Added a "Digital Speed" of 0 in the "Analog Controls" menu. This will
cause the control to only inc/decrement once per button press no
matter how long the button is pressed. Remember this is still scaled
by the "Sensitivity" setting. [Derrick Renaud]
Scaled Windows mouse Z axis by 30 to make it usable. Most mice
inc/decrement by 120 for each wheel click. Some rare ones are 30. So
this means for most mice, using a Sensitivity setting of 25%, you
will get 1 inc/decrement for each wheel click. [Derrick Renaud]
Cleaned up the cclimber driver, replacing hacks for cannonb with a
separate video update callback. [Mamesick]
Moved the ST-V protection related code into stvprot.c and added some
notes about the decathlete protection and renamed stvhacks to
stvinit, because it contains most of the inits as well as the
speedhacks. [David Haywood]
Major funworld driver rewrite: [Roberto Fresca]
- Merged/splitted some machine drivers, memory maps and inputs.
- Unified get_bg_tile_info for all games.
- Mapped the input buttons in a better format (all games).
- Added proper color PROM decode routines.
- Splitted the driver to driver/vidhrdw.
- Corrected the screen size and visible area to magiccrd.
- Added the remaining 2 GFX planes to magiccrd; GFX are imperfect.
- Royalcrd: Added all inputs and DIP switches.
- Fixed jolycdcr gfx to 4bpp.
- Other fixes to get jolycdcr running.
- Managed royalcdb to work, using the 2nd half of program ROM.
- Managed jolycdit to work, but with imperfect graphics.
- Fixed CPU clock to 2MHz. in all remaining games.
- Fixed ay8910 frequency based on elephfam audio.
- Fixed ay8910 volume in all games to avoid clipping.
- Reworked jolycdcr, jolycdit inputs.
- Set jolycdat as bigdeal clone.
- Added the bipolar PROM and GAL to jolycdit.
- Added color PROMs to cuoreuno and elephfam sets.
- Corrected jollycrd screen size and visible area.
- Hooked, wired and decoded the color prom in jollycrd sets.
- Wired and decoded the color prom in cuoreuno and elephfam sets.
- Wired and decoded the color prom in royalcrd.
- Hooked, wired and decoded the color prom in bigdeal sets.
- Decrypted jolycdit gfx roms.
- Decrypted jolycdae and managed the planes to show correct colors.
Minor Unicode changes for the Windows code. [Nathan Woods]
Added serial in/out support to the Amiga hardware. Added hooks for
output pins and light pen positioning. Also fixed the horrible static
at startup in the debug build. [Aaron Giles]
Reorganized the laserdisc support a bit to accommodate new players.
Added Sony LDP-1450 support. [Aaron Giles]
Added new render texture format TEXFORMAT_YUY16, which is used to
hold 4:2:2 Y/Cb/Cr format pixels. Updated the Windows Direct3D code
and the software renderers to use this format directly. [Aaron Giles]
Added new render texture fromat TEXFORMAT_PALETTEA16, which is the
same as TEXFORMAT_PALETTE16 but respects the alpha component of the
palette entry. Updated the Windows Direct3D code and the software
renderers to use this format. [Aaron Giles]
Changed the render system to respect blendmodes for screen elements
rather than hard-coding them. This allows individual VIDEO_UPDATE
routines to do their own compositing. [Aaron Giles]
Removed the illusion from the rendering system that you could pass in
arbitrary palettes. The system palette is all that is supported.
New games added or promoted from NOT_WORKING status
Twin Adventure [David Haywood]
Royal Card [Roberto Fresca]
New clones added
Twins (set 2)
Jolly Card (Austria, encrypted) [Roberto Fresca]
Royal Card (Slovakia, encrypted) [Roberto Fresca]
Elephant Family (Italia, old) [Roberto Fresca]
Phoenix (Centuri), Set 2 [Brian Troha]
New games marked as GAME_NOT_WORKING
Keyboardmania 3rd Mix
Mad Dog McCree [Andrea Turci, Aaron Giles]
Who Shot Johnny Rock? [Andrea Turci, Aaron Giles]
Mad Dog II: The Lost Gold [Andrea Turci, Aaron Giles]
Space Pirates [Andrea Turci, Aaron Giles]
Gallagher's Gallery [Andrea Turci, Aaron Giles]
Crime Patrol [Andrea Turci, Aaron Giles]
Crime Patrol 2: Drug Wars [Andrea Turci, Aaron Giles]
The Last Bounty Hunter [Andrea Turci, Aaron Giles]
Fast Draw Showdown [Andrea Turci, Aaron Giles]
Platoon [Andrea Turci, Aaron Giles]
Zorton Brothers (Los Justicieros)
[Andrea Turci, Aaron Giles]
Joker Card [Roberto Fresca]