|Immagini disponibili:: |
Nome romset spcdraga.zip |
Anno di produzione: 1980
Questo gioco è il clone di: Moon Cresta (Nichibutsu)
Genere del gioco: Sparatutto
Categoria: Sparatutto / Bersagli
Questo gioco funziona correttamente in MAME
In MAME dalla versione: .117u1
Salvataggio state: Supportato
Stato dell'emulazione: Buono
Emulazione colore: Buono
Emulazione sonoro: Buono
Emulazione grafica: Buono
Dimensione palette: 32
Il driver di questo gioco in MAME è: galaxian.c - Leggi il codice
Questo gioco usa un solo schermo: |
Tipo di grafica: Raster
Orientamento schermo: Verticale
Risoluzione del gioco 768 x 224 @ 60.606061
Numero di giocatori: 2P alternati
Numero di pulsanti: 1
La scheda di questo gioco usa 4 CHIP
Il ROMset si compone di 13 ROM (1 del set parent, 12 del set clone)
Le dimensioni del file spcdraga.zip sono 16.14 Kbytes (compresso)
Riferito alla versione MAME: 0.151
: Gioco Parent
: Gioco Clone
La scheda del gioco ha 5 opzioni configurabili via dipswitch
In grossetto i valori predefiniti
Floritas (c) 198? Unknown.
Hack di "Moon Cresta".
- CURIOSITA' -
Moon Cresta [Upright Model MCA-5001] (Nichibitsu)
Moon Cresta [Cocktail Table Model MC-50001] (Nichibitsu)
Prodotti su licenza:
Eagle [Upright model] (Centuri)
Eagle [Maxi model] (Centuri)
Moon Cresta (Gremlin)
Super Moon Cresta (Gremlin)
Moon Cresta (Game World)
Moon Cresta (Compu-Games)
Moon Cresta (PETACO)
Moon Cresta [Cocktail Table model] (Karateco)
Moon Cresta [Upright model] (Karateco)
Moon Cresta (Electro game)
Prodotti non ufficiali:
Moon War (Produttore ignoto)
Floritas (Produttore ignoto)
- FONTI -
Attenzione: I dati di history.dat potrebbero essere diversi da quelli riportati nel resto della scheda (tratti da MAME), in quanto provenienti da fonti diverse.
|Informazioni su mooncrst
0.05 [Nicola Salmoria, Robert Anschuetz]
- eagle2: Original PCB videos. Smitdogg (ID 04013)
- Clones mooncrgx, mooncrsb, mooncrs2: The demo sequence is way out in left. Fujix (ID 00447)
- Clone mooncrgx: Sprite cutoff in cocktail mode incorrect. Robbbert (ID 02074)
- Side-byside test. Gary Walton (ID 01666)
- Clone smooncrs: In cocktail mode you cant see player 2's shots and enemies bullets go in other direction then your ship but they seem to hit you anyway. Gmitra (ID 00451)
- Clone smooncrs: From when you start the emulation to when you lose your 1st life, a strange insectoid rumbling noise is heard, does not occur in any of the other clones. Fever (ID 00449)
- 0.150: Added 'Galaxian Custom' sound.
- 0.149: Roselson (from AUMAP) added clone Cresta Mundo (Laguna S.A. Spanish Moon Cresta bootleg).
- 0.148u5: Ricky2001 (from AUMAP) added clone Moon Cresta (Petaco S.A. Spanish bootleg). David Haywood added alternative coinage to it and fixed c+p error. Roselson (from AUMAP) added clone Moon Cresta (Electrogame S.A. Spanish bootleg). Note: Similar to the spcdraga 'Space Dragon (set 2)' set but with original Moon Cresta gfx roms
- 0.148u2: RevisionX added clone Starfighter (Moon Cresta bootleg).
- 0.147u4: Robbbert and MisfitMAME added clone Moon Crest (Moon Cresta bootleg). Robbbert fixed loading of gfx roms in clone 'Super Star Crest'.
- 0.145u8: Andy Welburn added clone Moon Cresta (Nichibutsu UK, unencrypted).
- 0.142u2: Robbbert fixed corrupt graphics on 3rd and 4th stages in clones Moon War (Moon Cresta bootleg), Space Dragon (Moon Cresta bootleg, set 2) and Moon Cresta (Galaxian hardware).
- 0.141u4: Marcello Mancini, Silvio Finotti, Augusto Garcia and hap added clone Super Star Crest.
- 18th August 2010: Smitdogg - Dave France sent an Eagle board set. All the roms are labeled differently than the sets in MAME but I dumped it and it matches "eagle2".
- 0.136u4: Andrew Welburn added clone Moon Cresta (Nichibutsu UK). Changed description of clone 'Moon Cresta (Nichibutsu, unencrypted)' to 'Moon Cresta (Nichibutsu USA, unencrypted)'.
- 9th February 2010: Smitdogg - Andrew Welburn dumped his Alca Meteor board. It's a bootleg of Moon Cresta/Super Moon Cresta.
- 0.135u1: Siftware added clone Steraranger (Moon Cresta bootleg).
- 0.133u3: Galaxian sound updates [Couriersud]: Moon Cresta and Galaxian now have their respective schematics emulated, i.e. Moon Cresta has a slightly different mixing stage. This fixed explosion of own ship sounds wrong.
- 0.133u1: Renamed (mooncrsu) to (mooncrstu), (mooncrsa) to (mooncrsto) and (mooncrsg) to (mooncrstg).
- 29th October 2008: Mr. Do - Looks like Ad_Enuff's getting back into gear again (woohoo!). He's cleaned up three more for us this time around: Addy took the existing Moon Cresta artwork, and cleaned it up quite nicely.
- 0.127u2: MikeDX fixed duplicated Cabinet dipsetting in clone Moon Cresta (Galaxian hardware).
- 0.125u7: Couriersud fixed corrupted enemies in 3rd + 4th Wave.
- 0.118u6: David Haywood added clone Moon War (Moon Cresta bootleg).
- 0.118u1: Fixed dipswitches in clones Moon Cresta (bootleg set 3), Super Moon Cresta and Space Dragon. Changed description of clone 'Fantazia' to 'Fantazia (bootleg?)'.
- 0.117u1: David Haywood added clones Space Dragon (Moon Cresta bootleg, set 1) and (Moon Cresta bootleg, set 2). The boards were marked 'Space Dragon' although this doesn't appear in the games.
- 6th July 2006: 3D ARCADE - New 3D cabinet model for Moon Cresta from Btribble.
- 0.105u3: Brian Troha added clone Moon Cresta (bootleg set 3).
- 20th April 2006: f205v dumped Moon Cresta (bootleg set 3).
- 28th December 2005: f205v, Gnoppi and Corrado Tomaselli dumped Space Dragon (Moon Cresta bootleg, set 2). It's a clone of "Moon Cresta (Galaxian Hardware)" different from the other "Space Dragon" on this same site.
- 28th June 2005: f205v dumped Moon War (Moon Cresta bootleg).
- 27th June 2005: f205v and Gnoppi dumped Space Dragon (Moon Cresta bootleg, set 1).
- 0.87u2: Chaneman added clone Eagle (set 3).
- 22nd January 2004: Pierpaolo Prazzoli added the color PROM to clone Fantazia.
- 0.78u5: Pierpaolo Prazzoli fixed the graphics in the later levels in clone Space Thunderbird.
- 0.78u3: Added clone Space Thunderbird (Fortrek 1981?).
- 11th January 2004: Pierpaolo Prazzoli added Space Thunderbird (an alternate version of Moon Cresta) to the Galaxian driver.
- 0.63: Changed description of clone 'Moon Cresta (bootleg on Galaxian hardware)' to 'Moon Cresta (Galaxian hardware)'.
- 0.61: MASH added clone Moon Cresta (Nichibutsu, unencrypted).
- 0.59: Added clone Moon Cresta (Nichibutsu, old rev).
- 3rd March 2002: Guru added an alternative version of Moon Cresta to the Galaxians driver.
- 22nd January 2000: Zsolt Vasvari fixed the speed of Moon Cresta.
- 24th November 1999: Tatsuyuki Satoh added more accurate noise sound to the Moon Cresta sound emulation.
- 23rd November 1999: Juergen Buchmueller fixed some problems with the new Moon Cresta sound emulation.
- 22nd November 1999: Juergen Buchmueller modified the way in which mooncrst sound is generated.
- 0.35: Added clone Super Moon Cresta.
- 0.35b12: Zsolt Vasvari added clone Moon Cresta (bootleg set 2). Changed description of clone '(bootleg)' to '(bootleg set 1)'.
- 27th April 1999: Zsolt Vasvari added an earlier Moon Cresta romset to the driver.
- 0.35b11: Marco Cassili added clone Eagle (set 2). Changed description of clone 'Eagle' to 'Eagle (set 1)'.
- 9th April 1999: Marco Cassili added an Eagle clone, a Zaxxon clone and a Mr. Do! Run Run clone.
- 0.34b8: Barry Rodewald fixed clone Moon Cresta (bootleg on Galaxian hardware).
- 0.34b1: Added color prom.
- 0.33b7: Nicola Salmoria added clone Moon Cresta (bootleg on Galaxian hardware). Added original gfx ROMs to Moon Cresta, fixing graphics glitches on the title screen. Known issues: The "mooncrst" set has some bad graphics (e.g. missing (c) sign) due to missing original gfx ROMs. Wrong graphics and dipswitches in "mooncrgx".
- 0.33b5: Attempt at making the main Galaxian / Moon Cresta sound channel more accurate [Nicola Salmoria].
- 0.31: Al Kossow added clone Eagle (Centuri 1980). Known issues: Dipswitches for the alternate sets might be inaccurate.
- 0.30: Known issues: The graphics ROMs in the Moon Cresta (Nichibutsu) set are wrong.
- 0.29: Valerio Verrando added clone Moon Cresta (Gremlin). Changed description of clone 'Moon Cresta (Gremlin)' to 'Moon Cresta (bootleg)'.
- 0.28: Merged mooncrst, moonqsr and scramble vidhrdw into the new Galaxian driver [Nicola Salmoria].
- 0.27: Exchanged the infamous two sprite banks in Moon Cresta [Nicola Salmoria].
- 0.26: Known issues: In bootleg version, the highscore should show Gremlin logo. But probably available rom images are corrupted.
- 0.25: Robert Anschuetz provided infos about how to enable a shot sample with Moon Quasar, Moon Cresta, Galaxian and clones. Found the meaning of SW1 in Moon Cresta (Thanks to Mikiya Yadohisa).
- 0.24: Changed parent description to 'Moon Cresta (Nichibutsu)' and clone to 'Moon Cresta (Gremlin)'.
- 0.21: Fixed a bug in all games with starbackground: using a frameskip > 0 introduced slowdowns. Now the speed remains unchanged.
- 0.19: Changed noise_length and noise_rate values in Moon Cresta audio driver, so now noise is much more noisier!
- 0.18: Nicola Salmoria added some lousy noise to Moon Cresta.
- 0.16: Added clone Fantazia. The highscore should show Gremlin logo. But probably available rom images are corrupted. Not playable yet!
- 0.15: Nicola Salmoria added high score saving to Moon Cresta.
- 0.12: Gary Walton confirms that the colors in Moon Cresta and Moon Quasar are 100% accurate. Very good!
- 0.10: Thanks to Gary Walton and Simon Walls, we now have 100% accurate colors in Crush Roller and Uniwars/Japirem. Moon Cresta and Moon Quasar might be correct as well, but I'm not sure [Nicola Salmoria].
- 0.09: Added Moon Cresta (Nichibutsu). These ROMs are encrypted, and slightly different from the other version. This is very likely the version Chuck Cochems remembers (with aliens teleporting right in front of your ship). I renamed the other version (which looks like a mix of the code from a bootleg version and the graphics from the Gremlin original version) "mooncrsb" [Nicola Salmoria]. Renamed (mooncrst) to (mooncrsb).
- 0.06: Star background in Galaxians & co [Nicola Salmoria]. The way I calculate it is probably not correct, anyway it looks reasonable.
- 0.05: Nicola Salmoria added Moon Cresta (bootleg 1980). Game is playable with wrong colors and limited sound. Control: Arrows = Move around and CTRL = Fire. Infos from Robert Anschuetz (Arcade emulator). Info on Moon Cresta taken from Arcade Emulator by Robert Anschuetz. Known issues: Only one sound channel is emulated, and I'm not sure it's correct. No star background. What do the dipswitches do?
LEVELS: 10 (endless)
* FB Alpha
Informazioni su galaxian.c (Driver MAME)
0.124u1 [Aaron Giles, Stephane Humbert, Nicola Salmoria, Robert Anschuetz, Alan J. Mccormick]
0.06 [Nicola Salmoria, Robert Anschuetz, Alan J. Mccormick]
0.05 [Nicola Salmoria, Robert Anschuetz]
- All sets in galdrvr.c: Sprite cut-off isn't correct for player 2 (cocktail mode). Robbbert (ID 02077)
- 0.150: Merged galaxian.inc with galaxian.c driver. Modernized galaxian sound device [Osso]. Moved galaxian.inc contents (inputs, romdefs and gamelist) to galaxian.c [hap].
- 0.149u1: Changed galdrvr.c driver to galaxian.inc [Miodrag Milanovic].
- 0.147u4: Clarify some titles [hap].
- 0.147u2: Some manufacturer were wronly set to Nichibutsu [hap].
- 0.147: Move sx+1 up (sprites_draw), fixes stray sprite line at screen edge [hap].
- 0.146: Updated Galaxian driver to use modern I8255 implementation instead of the legacy one [Fabio Priuli]. hap fixed mistakes with MCFG_SOUND_ROUTE in MCFG_SOUND_MODIFY, causing double routing (louder volume + soundchip showing up twice in the sliders menu).
- 0.142u5: Aaron Giles fixed game resets right after loading auto saved state (galaxian, frogger and many others).
- 0.142u1: Atari Ace converted Galaxian driver to driver_device.
- 0.141u4: Added audio\galaxian.h. hap fixed sprite X offset in the Galaxian driver. Further decoupled some driver files to help driver_device conversions [Atari Ace]: Galaxian audio code get his own includes.
- 0.140u1: Derrick Renaud optimized speed of DISCRETE_DAC_R1.
- 0.133u3: Discrete sound update [Couriersud]: Removed global variable discrete_current_context. Discrete_info is now passed instead of device, we may get device by using disc_info->device. Added DISCRETE_IMPORT(*block): Imports another discrete block. Added DISCRETE_REMOVE(node1, node2): Removes a range of nodes. Added DISCRETE_REPLACE: Next node replaces existing node, thus preserving run order. Added DISCRETE_NOP(node): Does nothing, to be replaced. Added a prescanning stage to build final block list after execution of the above. The additions provide an easy way to document subtle difference between boards. Please see audio\galaxian.c for an example. DSS_COUNTER updates [Couriersud]: Clock_node no longer needs to be static for DISC_CLK_IS_FREQ. Rewrote inc/dec logic to avoid loop. Added DISCRETE_BIT(S)_DECODE [Couriersud]: Decodes individual bits from input values. Updated drivers which had macro DISCRETE_BITSET (which was a bit misleading). This should be slightly faster than using DISCRETE_TRANSROM. Discrete sound enhancements [Couriersud]: Put some life into RCDISC5 enable mode. This now acts as a switch between R and C. Capacitor voltage will be preserved if disabled. Made galaxian use the above. Saved 2 nodes and increased accuracy. Added DISC_LFSR_FLAG_OUTPUT_SR_SN1 flag to shift register noise generator. This will output the value of the shift register to sub-node 1. This is needed for future bzone discrete sound emulation. BTW: RCDISC5 will be used as well. Left a note on RCDISC3 on what is needed to be implemented for bzone. Optimized the LFSR a bit. LFSRs running at high frequency (> sample_freq) should benefit. Galaxian sound updates [Couriersud]: Moon Cresta and Galaxian now have their respective schematics emulated, i.e. Moon Cresta has a slightly different mixing stage. Cleaned up driver, added some section titles and comments, removed old code. Removed emu_timer, this was causing a stream of stream_updates only updating 3 samples. Replaced with discrete timer module DSS_TIMER now. Use DISCRETE_NOTE for pitch generation; it is more accurate (within the one ms where the pitch changes) and saves a node. Use DISCRETE_BITS_DECODE and save 2 nodes.
- 0.133u2: Created discrete sound emulation for galaxian [Couriersud]: Changed all audio related AM_WRITE to AM_DEV_WRITE. Moved discrete sound related pieces such as initialization into audio\galaxian.h. Split some memory maps into sound related and not sound related parts. Added possibility in discrete.h to select hardware (galaxian/moon cresta) at compile time. This leads to slightly different volume levels. Hit sound (explosion) has been hacked to increase volume. Currently, we can not accurately model the switch/opamp filter circuit. Rewrote timer code so that the pitch timer is only used when it produces audible results. Replaced Samples sound with Discrete.
- 0.133u1: hap switched Galaxian LFO sound to use the long-disabled NEW_LFO. It's not entirely fixed, but it's closer.
- 0.131u4: Brian Troha added documentation about the Galaxian bootleg hardware (redufo and pacmanbl) known as Artic Multi-System.
- 0.130u1: Couriersud adjusted volume in the Galaxian driver.
- 0.129u4: Aaron Giles fixed the Galaxian-derived games driver, which crashes with devcb dialog.
- 0.127u6: 8255 PPI interface cleanup [Aaron Giles]: Added MDRV_PPI8255_ADD, MDRV_PPI8255_RECONFIG and MDRV_PPI8255_REMOVE macros; updated all drivers to use them. Changed callbacks to device read/write handlers intead of machine read/write handlers; updated all drivers accordingly. Normalized function and variable names to be lower_under. Removed a number of redundant interfaces from the galaxian/scramble line of games.
- 0.126u1: Couriersud fixed cocktail sprite position in video\galaxian.c driver. Fixes that the frog disappears for player 2 if moved backwards.
- 0.125u5: Moved calipso, spdcoin, superbon, moonwar and moonwara to galaxian.c [Couriersud].
- 0.124u4: Couriersud fixed discrete sound and konami filter addressing in Galaxian driver. Also changed addressing of AY-3-8910 to be in line with schematics.
- 0.124u1: Splitted driver into galdrvr.c, galaxold.c and galaxian.c. Merged amidar.c and frogger.c with galdrvr.c driver. Added the Scramble driver games scramble, scrambls, explorer, strfbomb, atlantis, atlants2, theend, theends, froggers, frogf, amidars, sfx, skelagon, monsterz, scorpion, scrpiona and scrpionb to the galdrvr.c driver. Added the Super Cobra (scobra.c) games scobra, scobras, scobrase, scobrab, armorcar, armorca2, tazmania, anteater, losttomb and losttmbh to the galdrvr.c driver. Moved the Galaxian games scramblb, scramb2, 4in1, bagmanmc, dkongjrm, rockclim, ozon1, ladybugg, vpool, drivfrcg, drivfrcb, bongo, hunchbkg, harem, tazzmang, racknrol, hexpool, hexpoola, trvchlng, ckongg, kkgalax and porter to the galaxold.c driver. Galaxian rewrite. Ultimately will combine the existing drivers for galaxian, scramble, frogger, scobra, amidar and dambustr. For the moment, only a subset of games are implemented in the new system; the remainder are running on the old code. Main features are accurate video timing, correct stars implementation, better organization, simplified input ports and many other smaller fixes [Aaron Giles, Stephane Humbert]. Couriersud added discrete filtering and mixing to galaxian.c games using konami_sound. Aaron Giles fixed sprites are cut off on the top row in 4in1, gmgalax and pacmanbl and fixed the background is shifted to the right and cut off on the right side in pacmanbl and batman2. Changed visible area to 224x768 and palettesize to 32 colors.
- 0.118u1: Galaxian driver updates [Stephane Humbert]: Fixed Space Dragon (Moon Cresta bootleg, set 2) gfx rom loading. 100% verified dipswitches for all sets. Added long notes for all sets.
- 0.114u3: Couriersud fixed explosion sound cut off.
- 0.113u2: Changed VSync to 60.606061 Hz.
- 0.110u2: Added machine\galaxian.c. Galaxian/Scramble driver reorganization [Atari Ace]: machine\scramble.c is broken up into two files: machine\galaxian.c and machine\scramble.c, drivers\amidar.c, drivers\frogger.c, drivers\scobra.c get copies of some of the data structures they shared from other drivers. galaxian_base is made static and uses outside of the main driver were rewritten. cclimber_decode code from drivers\cclimber.c was separated into its own machine\cclimber.c file to allow mshuttle to share it without taking on other dependencies.
- 0.101: Aaron Giles added save state support to the Galaxian driver and all the associated drivers. Marked all games in galaxian.c, scramble.c, scobra.c, frogger.c and amidar.c as GAME_SUPPORTS_SAVE.
- 0.96u4: Aaron Giles fixed game reset in Galaxian due to running out of timers (set range to 0x7fff).
- 0.94: Aaron Giles removed SAMPLES support from sndhrdw\galaxian.c (shot- and death.wav).
- 0.93: Changed Custom sound to Samples. Added shot and death.wav samples.
- 0.85u1: Aaron Giles fixed input port definition errors in Galaxian driver.
- 0.78u5: smf added -state to the windows version. The code was already in the core to handle it, all this patch does is allows you to set options.savegame. Not sure how reliable it is, it worked for galaxian.
- 0.63: Added includes\galaxian.h.
- 19th March 2002: Stephane Humbert fixed a small bug in the Galaxian driver.
- 9th February 2002: Stephane Humbert fixed the dipswitches, inputs and a few other problems in the Galaxian driver, and re-added the Scorpion bootleg running on the Galaxian hardware.
- 27th October 2001: Stephane Humbert added cocktail mode in several games in the Galaxian driver.
- 0.53: Changed palettesize from 99 to 98 colors.
- 12th July 2001: Zsolt Vasvari sent in an update for the Galaxian hardware drivers, fixing a lot of issues.
- 0.37b16: Removed vidhrdw\amidar.c, vidhrdw\frogger.c and sndhrdw\frogger.c. Zsolt Vasvari have rewritten the Galaxian PCB drivers. Changed palettesize from 97 to 99 colors.
- 0.37b4: void schedule_full_refresh(void). This just sets full_refresh to true for the next screenrefresh. See vidhrdw\galaxian.c for examples on this and set_vh_global_attribute [Zsolt Vasvari].
- 1st June 2001: Zsolt Vasvari fixed the Galaxian / Scramble starfield graphics emulation.
- 27th May 2001: Zsolt Vasvari rewrote the drivers based on Galaxian PCB, with many improvements.
- 2nd May 2001: Zsolt Vasvari updated the Amidar driver with many bugfixes and cleanups.
- 11th April 2001: Zsolt Vasvari added two bootleg clones to the Galaxian driver.
- 26th February 2000: Michael Soderstrom fixed some Galaxian memory handling bugs.
- 0.36b16: Merged mooncrst.c with galaxian.c driver. Added sndhrdw\galaxian.c. Changed VSync to 60.606060 Hz.
- 0.36b11: Improved emulation of the Galaxians sound subsystem. Samples are no longer used [Juergen Buchmueller, Tatsuyuki Satoh].
- 27th March 1999: Nicola fixed the Galaxian starfield.
- 0.35b9: Merged jumpbug.c with galaxian.c driver. Nicola Salmoria fixed the Galaxian-style starfield. Believe it or not, it had been broken since day 1.
- 0.35b2: Changed palettesize from 96 to 97 colors.
- 0.33b5: Attempt at making the main Galaxian / Moon Cresta sound channel more accurate [Nicola Salmoria].
- 0.31: Merged moonqsr.c with galaxian.c driver. Removed sndhrdw\jumpbug.c.
- 0.30: Removed sndhrdw\amidar.c. Some tweaks to dipswitches to Super Cobra, Lost Tomb, etc [James R. Twine].
- 0.28: Removed vidhrdw\mooncrst.c and vidhrdw\moonqsr.c. Added vidhrdw\galaxian.c.
- 0.25: Added vidhrdw\jumpbug.c.
- 0.18: Added sndhrdw\jumpbug.c.
- 0.16: Added sndhrdw\amidar.c and sndhrdw\generic.c/h.
- 0.15: Added sndhrdw\frogger.c.
- 0.12: Added jumpbug.c driver and vidhrdw\generic.c/h.
- 0.08: Added moonqsr.c driver and vidhrdw\moonqsr.c.
- 0.06: Added amidar.c and frogger.c drivers, vidhrdw\amidar.c and vidhrdw\frogger.c. Star background in Galaxians & co [Nicola Salmoria]. The way I calculate it is probably not correct, anyway it looks reasonable.
- 0.05: Added galaxian.c and mooncrst.c driver, vidhrdw\mooncrst.c and sndhrdw\mooncrst.c.
|Versione per la stampa
Link diretto alla scheda del gioco