|Immagini disponibili:: |
Nome romset sloco93a.zip |
Anno di produzione: 1993
Questo gioco è il clone di: Super Loco 93 (Spanish, set 1)
Genere del gioco: Casino
Questo gioco funziona correttamente in MAME
In MAME dalla versione: .127u8
Salvataggio state: Non supportato
Stato dell'emulazione: Buono
Emulazione colore: Buono
Emulazione sonoro: Buono
Emulazione grafica: Buono
Il driver di questo gioco in MAME è: goldnpkr.c - Leggi il codice
Questo gioco usa un solo schermo: |
Tipo di grafica: Raster
Orientamento schermo: Orizzontale
Risoluzione del gioco 256 x 232 @ 60.000000
Numero di giocatori: 1P
Pannello di controllo per slot machines
Numero di pulsanti: 2
La scheda di questo gioco usa 3 CHIP
Il ROMset si compone di 6 ROM (5 del set parent, 1 del set clone)
Le dimensioni del file sloco93a.zip sono 10.37 Kbytes (compresso)
Riferito alla versione MAME: 0.154
: Gioco Parent
: Gioco Clone
La scheda del gioco ha 12 opzioni configurabili via dipswitch
In grossetto i valori predefiniti
Super Loco 93 (c) 1993 Unknown.
- FONTI -
Attenzione: I dati di history.dat potrebbero essere diversi da quelli riportati nel resto della scheda (tratti da MAME), in quanto provenienti da fonti diverse.
|Informazioni su sloco93
0.127u8 [Roberto Fresca]
< Spain >
- There are 12 parameters to program. To program them, use the HOLD keys, CANCEL key, DEAL + HOLD keys and DEAL + CANCEL.
- 0.129: Changed visible area to 256x232. Added 8x 'Unknown' dipswitches.
- 1st November 2008: Roberto Fresca - After a hard analysis, the Witch Card hardware emulation was improved. Now the double-up feature and the witch game are working! Each time you win a double-up, a little witch with a big number inside is added (maximum 3). When you lose/take credits, a kind of slots game starts. The witches numbers start to run and you have some attempts to win an extra bonus. However, only the spanish sets are full working. The english set was brute hacked to always lose the double-up and avoid the witch game. Also the Super Loco 93 sets now have double-up and a particular bonus game working properly.
- 0.127u8: Roberto Fresca added Super Loco 93 (spanish, set 1) (Unknown 1993) and clone (spanish, set 2). This game has nothing to do with poker games. The objective is to get the higher sum with 2 or 3 cards. Is clearly based on a passage (Envido) of the famous argentine's game called "Truco". How to play? Like in Truco's envido, You must add 20 to the sum of your cards. If you have 7 and 5 of the same kind, you have 7 + 5 + 20 = 32 points. "Flor", is 3 cards of the same kind. "Simple", is 2 cards of the same kind. After bet (apuesta) some credits, Press deal (reparte) button. The game will deals 3 cards. You can discard up to all your 3 cards. Pressing the deal button again, new cards will appear in the place of the previously selected cards.
- 12th October 2008: Roberto Fresca - Since several weeks ago I'm working in pmpoker driver again. A ton of things were changed/improved, so I'm rewritting the whole thing in some steps. One of the most expected improvements is the DISCRETE SOUND SUPPORT for ALL games. Now we can enjoy the sounds of games like Golden Poker Double Up and Jack Potten's Poker. Also there are new upcoming games. Some of them are very rare. Here some snaps... Witch Card: One of the most wanted. There are 12 unknown parameters to setup the game. Still can't get the Witch Game bonus round. Super Loco 93: An addictive 3-cards game. Very rare. Buena Suerte!: Argentine reprogrammed version of Golden Poker. Running on Witch Card hardware. And yes... The background is BLACK!
Romset: 33 kb / 6 files / 15.3 zip
Informazioni su goldnpkr.c (Driver MAME)
0.128u5 [Roberto Fresca]
0.108u3 [Roberto Fresca]
- Missing PIA connections.
- Final cleanup and split the driver.
- 0.148u5: Improvements to Golden Poker driver [Roberto Fresca]: Proper inputs for Videotron Poker selector. Figured out the Royale multiplexer system. Removed the unused Royale driver init. Both Royale sets promoted to working. Added technical notes. Removed unused (and commented out) input port definition.
- 0.145u5: Added layout\upndown.lay. Emulated the Video Klein extended hardware, with Dallas Timekeeper, and the insane 16 graphics banks scheme. Improved the Wild Witch and Jolli Witch inputs, and switched them to the extended hardware. Got accurate colors for all the extended sets. Worked inputs and lamps from the scratch. Added technical notes [Roberto Fresca].
- 0.145u2: Improvements to Golden Poker driver [Roberto Fresca]: Inputs from the scratch. Switched manufacturer 'Playman' to PM / Beck Elektronik, since it's PM and Beck Elektronik/Computer/etc... Added technical and game notes.
- 0.143u8: Golden Poker driver improvements [Roberto Fresca]: Mapped the Dallas DS1210 for Video Klein sets that have one. Mapped the 2800-2fff range as RAM for the non-Dallas Video Klein sets. Some minor fixes.
- 0.141u1: Improvements to Golden Poker driver [Roberto Fresca]: Lots of changes to get working the Video Klein games. Renamed witchcde to witchjol --> Jolly Witch (Export, 6T/12T ver 1.57D). New video hardware and machine driver for Video Klein's extended tiles games. Added Dallas DS1210 + battery backed RAM support to the Video Klein CPU boxed games. Improved inputs for Jolli Witch and Wild Witch. Added the game selector switch. Cleaned up some witch card sets. Added technical and game notes.
- 0.141: Roberto Fresca added new sets to the Golden Poker driver, and some notes about ipc-1 daughterboard encryption. More Golden Poker driver cleanup [Roberto Fresca]. Added more references and reorganized some parent-clone relationship. Added some new sets.
- 0.140u1: Derrick Renaud optimized speed of DISCRETE_DAC_R1.
- 0.139u4: Golden Poker driver update [Roberto Fresca]: Added 3 new Witch Card sets. Added 3 new Falcons Wild sets (from 3 different hardwares). Hooked the second CPU (still encrypted) to the Falcon hardware. Partially decrypted the second CPU program from Falcon hardware. Figured out the Falcons Wild (Video Klein) memory map and machine. Defeated the evil Video Klein's Witch Card hardware. Reworked inputs for some sets. Added lamps layouts/connections to the new sets. Figured out the multiplexed data/address from Falcon's boards sound. Added full sound support to Falcon hardware. Reorganized and partially cleaned-up the driver. Added more technical notes.
- 0.139u2: Roberto Fresca fixed tilemap issues with games using 60Hz/50Hz modes, selectable through dipswitches.
- 0.133u2: hap fixed bootleg description inconsistency in the Golden Poker driver.
- 0.133u1: Removed buttons 3 - 14.
- 0.129: Roberto Fresca correctly setup the MC6845 device in the Golden Poker driver. Added common device interface, merged witchcrd and sloco93 machine drivers, and added/corrected the 50/60 Hz. dipswitches to all games. The 50hz mode needs to be corrected. Some games as most bsuerte sets have the 50/60 Hz. Dipswitch connection patched.
- 0.128u5: Changed pmpoker.c to goldnpkr.c driver. Removed layout\pottnpkr.lay. Major driver rewrite [Roberto Fresca]: Changed the driver name to goldnpkr.c (Golden Poker is the most representative hardware). Splitted the PIA interfases to cover witchcrd/pottenpkr connections. Fixed the witchcrd/pottnpkr/sloco93 double up mode. Replaced the pottenpkr layout with goldnpkr one in all Jack Potten's Poker sets. Updated game notes for Witch Card and Super Loco 93 sets. Fixed al inputs & lamps to allow double up mode to the above games. Added Witch Card (Video Klein) but still not working. Added several Buena Suerte! sets. Added new games: Maverik, Brasil 89 & Poker'91. Reworked the sets parent-clone relationship (still in progress).
- 0.115: Added layout\goldnpkr.lay, pmpoker.lay and pottnpkr.lay.
- 0.108u3: Added pmpoker.c driver.
|Versione per la stampa
Link diretto alla scheda del gioco