|Immagini disponibili:: |
Nome romset peps0014.zip |
Anno di produzione: 1996
Produttore: IGT - International Game Technology
Genere del gioco: Casino
Questo gioco funziona correttamente in MAME
In MAME dalla versione: .125u5
Salvataggio state: Non supportato
Stato dell'emulazione: Buono
Emulazione colore: Buono
Emulazione sonoro: Buono
Emulazione grafica: Buono
Dimensione palette: 512
Il driver di questo gioco in MAME è: peplus.c - Leggi il codice
Questo gioco usa un solo schermo: |
Tipo di grafica: Raster
Orientamento schermo: Orizzontale
Risoluzione del gioco 320 x 200 @ 60.000000
Numero di giocatori: 1P
Numero di pulsanti: 15
La scheda di questo gioco usa 3 CHIP
Il ROMset si compone di 6 ROM
Le dimensioni del file peps0014.zip sono 53.51 Kbytes (compresso)
Riferito alla versione MAME: 0.152
: Gioco Parent
: Gioco Clone
La scheda del gioco ha 8 opzioni configurabili via dipswitch
In grossetto i valori predefiniti
3 Bags Full (5VXFC790, Victoria)
Animal Bonus Nudge (Version 2.1 Dual)
Action 2000 (Version 3.5E Dual)
Animal Bonus (Version 1.8E Dual)
Animal Treasure Hunt (Version 1.9R, set 1)
Apple 10 (Ver 1.21)
Arctic Wins (4XF5227H03, USA)
Around The World (Version 1.4R CGA)
Autumn Moon (1VXFC5488, New Zealand)
Symbols (ver 1.4)
Bank Robbery (Ver. 3.32)
Bingo (set 1)
Black Rhino (3VXFC5344, New Zealand)
Bottle 10 (Italian, set 1)
Bra$il (Version 3)
Bugs Fever (Version 1.7R CGA)
Butterfly Video Game (ver.U350C)
Cherry Bonus 2001
Casino Fever 1k
Casino Fever 4.0
Casino Fever 5.0
Casino Fever 5.1
Casino Fever 6.1
Caribbean Gold II (3XF5182H04, USA)
Fruit Bonus 2000 / New Cherry 2000 (Version 4.4E Dual)
Cherry 10 (bootleg with PIC16F84)
Cherry Gold I
Champion Super 3 (V0.35)
Funny Fruit (Ver. 1.13)
Classic Edition (Version 1.6E)
Clockwise (1VXEC534, New Zealand)
Cherry Master '91 (ver.1.30)
Cherry Master '92
Cherry Master I (ver.1.01, set 1)
Cherry Master (ver.4, set 1)
Cherry Master (Corsica, ver.8.01)
Country Girl (Japan set 1)
Coral Riches II (1VXFC5472, New Zealand)
Champion Skill (with Ability)
Cuore 1 (Italian)
Dream 9 Final (v2.24)
Double Challenge (Version 1.5R, set 1)
Dream Crown (Set 1)
Doraemon no Eawase Montage (prototype)
Devil Island (Version 1.4R CGA)
Draw Poker III / Dwarfs Den (Dwarf Gfx)
Enchanted Forest (12XF528902, US)
Elephant Family (Italian, new)
Fashion Gambler (set 1)
Fruit Bonus 2nd Generation (Version 1.8E Dual)
Fruit Bonus 2nd Edition (Version 1.8R, set 1)
Fruit Bonus 3G (Version 1.0.3)
Fruit Bonus 2004 (Version 1.5R, set 1)
Fruit Bonus 2005 (Version 1.5SH, set 1)
Fruit Bonus '06 - 10th anniversary (Version 1.7E CGA)
Fruit Bonus 2006 Special Edition (Version 1.4E CGA)
Fruit Bonus Deluxe (Version 1.0.9)
Fruit Carnival Nudge (Version 2.1 Dual)
Fruit Cocktail 2 (080707 Russia)
Fruit Cocktail (030623 World)
Fantasy Fortune (1VXFC5460, New Zealand)
Fortune Hunter (2XF5196I01, USA)
Funcube 2 (v1.1)
Funcube 3 (v1.1)
Funcube 4 (v1.0)
Garage (040219 World)
Golden Crown (Dutch, Game Card 95-752-011)
Gnome (070906 Russia)
Golden Canaries (1VXFC5462, New Zealand)
Grand Prix '98 (V100K)
Gone Troppo (1VXEC542, New Zealand)
Hold& Spin I (Version 2.7T, set 1)
Hold& Spin II (Version 2.8R, set 1)
Hot Slot (ver. 05.01)
Island (050713 World)
Island 2 (060529 World)
Happy Jackie (v110U)
Jackpot Cards / Jackpot Pool (Italy)
Jingle Bell (Italy, V133I)
Joker's Wild (encrypted)
Keks (060328 World)
K.G. Bird (4VXFC5341, New Zealand, 5c)
Kkot No Li (Kill the Bees)
King of Football
Lucky Haunter (030804 World)
Lotto Fun 2
New Lucky 8 Lines (set 1, W-4)
Gambal (Barcrest) (MPU4) (set 1)
Mad Zoo (ver.U450C)
Magic Joker (v188.8.131.520)
Magical Odds (set 1)
Magic Colors (ver. 1.7a)
Meosis Magic (Japan)
Multi Fish (021124)
Millennium Nuovo 4000 (Version 2.0)
Money Machine (Version 1.7E Dual)
Magic Train (Ver. 1.31)
Music Sort (ver 2.02, English)
New Cherry '96 Special Edition (v3.63, C1 PCB)
Cherry Bonus III (ver.1.40, set 1)
New Magic Card
New Fruit Bonus '96 Special Edition (v3.63, C1 PCB)
New Fruit Machine (Ming-Yang Electronic)
New Lucky 8 Lines / New Super 8 Lines (W-4)
New Lucky 8 Lines / New Super 8 Lines (F-5, Witch Bonus)
Paradice (Dutch, Game Card 95-750-615)
Player's Edge Plus (KE1012) Keno
Player's Edge Plus (PS0022) Red White& Blue Slots
Player's Edge Plus (PS0043) Double Diamond Slots
Player's Edge Plus (PS0045) Red White& Blue Slots
Player's Edge Plus (PS0308) Double Jackpot Slots
Player's Edge Plus (PS0615) Chaos Slots
Player's Edge Plus (PS0716) River Gambler Slots
Phantom Pays (4VXFC5431, New Zealand)
Pick 'n Win (Version 2.9E Dual)
Pirate 2001 (Version 2.5E Dual)
Pirate 2002 (Version 2.0E Dual)
Pirate 2 (061005 World)
Pirate (060210 World)
Pachinko Gindama Shoubu (Japan)
Pachinko Gindama Shoubu DX (Japan)
Pool 10 (Italian, set 1)
Pot Game (Italian)
Push Over (Summit Coin)
Pyramid (Dutch, Game Card 95-750-898)
Rock Climber (040815 World)
Reel'N Quake! (Ver. 1.05)
Resident (040415 World)
Roll Fruit (040318)
Slot Poker Saiyuki (Japan)
The Big Breakfast (set 2) (Scorpion 2/3)
Dr.Who The Timelord (set 1, UK, Single Site) (Scorpion 2/3)
Skill Cherry '97 (ver. sc3.52)
Screen Play (Maygay, MV1 Video, ver. 4.0)
Sea World (Version 1.6E Dual)
Skill Fruit Bonus (Version 1.9R, set 1)
Super Fruit Bonus (Version 2.5E Dual)
Super Gran Safari (ver 3.11)
Shark Party (Italy, v1.3)
Skill '98 (ver. s98-1.33)
Skill Drop Georgia (Ver. G1.0S)
Sky Lancer (Bordun, ver.U450C)
Slots (Dutch, Game Card 95-750-368)
Slots (Belgian Cash, Game Card 95-750-938)
Slots (Belgian Token, Game Card 95-750-943)
Super Rider (Italy, v2.0)
Snooker 10 (Ver 1.11)
Scacco Matto / Space Win
Speed Drop (Ver. 1.06)
Spiel Bude (German)
S-Plus (SS4240) Coral Reef
Treasure Bonus (Subsino, v1.6)
Super Bowl (Version 16.03B)
Super Nudger II (Version 5.21)
Super Ball (Version 1.3)
Super Pool (9743 rev.01)
Sweet Life (041220 World)
Sweet Life 2 (071217 Russia)
Sweet Hearts II (1VXFC5461, New Zealand)
Pachinko Sexy Reaction 2 (Japan)
Pachinko Sexy Reaction (Japan)
Tiger Hook (Version 2.1E Dual)
Treasure Island (Subsino, set 1)
Waku Waku Doubutsu Land TonTon (Japan)
Top Gear (4VXFC969, New Zealand)
Tortuga Family (Italian)
New Cherry Gold '99 (bootleg of Super Cherry Master) (set 1)
Time Machine (v2.0) (MPU4 Video)
V-Liner (set 1)
Wild Arrow (color, Standard V4.8)
White Tiger (3VXFC5342, New Zealand)
Water-Nymph (Ver. 1.4)
X-Plan (Ver. 1.01)
X-Train (Ver. 1.3)
Attenzione: I dati di history.dat potrebbero essere diversi da quelli riportati nel resto della scheda (tratti da MAME), in quanto provenienti da fonti diverse.
|Informazioni su peps0014
0.125u5 [Jim Stolis]
- The first time you run the game, it will say 'CALL ATTENDANT'. Press 'O' for DOOR OPEN/CMOS DATA, then 'K' for self-test and EEPROM DATA. Close door with 'O' and reset with 'K'.
- 0.125u5: Jim Stolis added 'Player's Edge Plus (PS0014) Super Joker Slots' (IGT - International Gaming Technology 1996).
- 11th June 2008: Jim Stolis - I added support for 5 new romsets to the PEPlus driver: (PS0014) Super Joker Slots, (PS0022) Red White & Blue Slots, (PS0043) Double Diamond Slots, (PS0045) Red White & Blue Slots and (PS0308) Double Jackpot Slots.
Romset: 193 kb / 6 files / 52.1 zip
Informazioni su peplus.c (Driver MAME)
0.119u4 [Jim Stolis]
- Driver by Jim Stolis. Special thanks to smf for I2C EEPROM support. Layouts by stephh.
- This form of video poker machine has the ability to use different game roms. The operator changes the game by placing the rom at U68 on the motherboard. This driver is currently valid for the PP0516 game rom, but should work with all other compatible game roms as cpu, video, sound, and inputs is concerned. Some games can share the same color prom and graphic roms, but this is not always the case. It is best to confirm the game, color and graphic combinations. The game code runs in two different modes, game mode and operator mode. Game mode is what a normal player would see when playing. Operator mode is for the machine operator to adjust machine settings and view coin counts. The upper door must be open in order to enter operator mode and so it should be mapped to an input bank if you wish to support it. The operator has two additional inputs (jackpot reset and self-test) to navigate with, along with the normal buttons available to the player. A normal machine keeps all coin counts and settings in a battery-backed ram, and will periodically update an external EEPROM for an even more secure backup. This EEPROM also holds the current game state in order to recover the player from a full power failure.
- pepp0158, pepp0250, pepp0516: Missing paytable data (when paytables are enabled). BadWolf7930 (ID 02876)
- 0.151: Minor PEPlus adjustments. More additions and or corrections. More documentation, clean-ups and corrections. Verified BPROM type and size. Additional information / corrections [Brian Troha].
- 0.150: Minor peplus driver corrections and documentation updates including known payout tables for some sets [Brian Troha].
- 0.147: Added IGT ID-023 Protocol to driver. This additional DBV protocol allows all remaining unsupported sets to accept dollar bills in-game. The protocol is switchable via driver configuration (along with denomination) [Jim Stolis]. Added 'Bill Protocol' dipswitch.
- 0.146u5: Added dollar bill validator (DBV) to emulate IGT's IDO22 pulse protocol. All non-superboard games now accept bills via IPT_COIN2. Denomination is determined via dipswitch setting. The Set Chip steps are still required to enable the DBV before use. Moved DBV Bill Choices from Dip Settings to Driver Configuration to avoid confusion with actual PCB settings. Added missing pulses to IDO22 DBV protocol and included additional documentation on pulse sequences. This also fixed some superboard games that did not take bills [Jim Stolis]. Added 2x coin slot. Added 'Bill Choices' dipswitch.
- 0.138u4: Removed machine\i2cmemdev.c/h. smf turned i2cmem into a C++ device & ditched the unused legacy device.
- 0.135u1: Oliver Stoeneberg fixed out-of-bounds array accesses in the peplus drivers.
- 0.133u1: Removed buttons 3-15 in pepp0043, pepp0065, pepp0158, pepp0188, pepp0250, pepp0447, pepp0516, pex2069p, pexp0019, pexp0112, pexmp006, pexmp017 and pexmp024.
- 0.130u3: Added machine\i2cmemdev.c/h. Samuele Zannoli added device-based implementations of the EEPROM and I2C devices.
- 0.129u1: Changes to PEPlus driver [Jim Stolis]: Added wingboard (5-n-1 daughterboard) support. Added E16/E17 jumper support. Sound clock changed to global. Removed graphics layout and replaced with generic gfx_8x8x4_planar. Increased palette lengths. Adjusted incorrect ROM_REGION sizes. Correct color prom length definitions.
- 0.128u4: PEPlus driver updates [Couriersud]: Changed the 6845 type to R6545_1 (Rockwell as mentioned in the driver). Use transparent addressing. Lightpen code now generates a "lightpen_assert" at the right screen position. Completely hooked up 6545 without wrappers. Changed VSync to 60Hz.
- 0.128u3: Hooked up 6845 to PEPlus driver [Couriersud]: Hooked up 6845 in a daisy chain way into existing "6845 emulation". Clocks from schematics. Video size issues - 6845 code related, discussion started on list. Replaced I8052 CPU1 with I80C32 (10MHz). Changed VSync to 30Hz.
- 0.128u2: Jim Stolis changed VBLANK to irq0_line_assert and added a CLEAR_LINE in the PEPlus driver. This greatly increases speed on all video slots.
- 0.125u5: PEPlus driver updates [Jim Stolis]: All video slot titles now accept coins and play normally.
- 11th June 2008: Jim Stolis - I decided to revisit the PE+ driver specifically to find out why all the video slots did not accepts coins. I assumed the slots had some special code that maybe affected the coin-in timing, but after a lot of tracing, I couldn't find any differences. Eventually, I noticed that the last page of the operator screens was blank and the Spin button was lit. Pressing the Spin button didn't seem to do anything. Using some experience I learned from the S+ slot machine, I figured this screen was used to show the reel stops. Each time you press Spin you would see the next reel stop etc. But the screen wasn't painting the reels and seemed to be stuck in a loop. After much tracing, I finally found that the Timer 1 interrupt at 0x001b stopped firing. Without this interrupt, the game would basically sit in an endless loop waiting for the timer bit to update. It turns out that the split timer code in the i8051 core needed a small tweak. Once the code was fixed, the reel stops showed up in the operator screen, and the game started accepting coins. Now that I could see the slot games play properly, I found that PS0716 was not "Quarter Mania", but rather "River Gambler".
- 0.125u3: PEPlus driver changes [Jim Stolis]: Updated coin-in timing. Extended memory address range of DUART. Fixed overlapping input port bits.
- 0.122u7: Jim Stolis removed all PEPlus memory hacks and game specific DRIVER_INIT. There are now just two DRIVER_INIT, one for normal boards and one for superboards. Temporarily disabled AutoHold Cheat but documented addresses for future update. Fixed I8051 timers from firing when not enabled. Checking TCON alone is not enough to invoke timers. Added IE SFR flags in conditional.
- 21st January 2008: Jim Stolis - Hack Free: I finally found the bug that was forcing me to add memory hacks to the driver in order for it to bypass the memory tests for each game. The I8051 core library was basically firing the timers when they were sometimes not enabled. What this did was cause the timer interrupts to modify memory while the memory check subroutine was running. The memory check routine was writing specific values into memory and verifying that they read back the same value that was written. But with the timers updating memory at the same time, the memory check would not find the values it was expecting and therefore fail. The fix should help slightly increase the responsiveness of the game code too. I believe the I8051 core has other areas to investigate, but this fix is a huge change for the driver. With the fix in place, all memory hacks in the driver can be removed. This means any new clones that are added in the future should drop in nicely without any special memory modifications. I will be submitting a new driver update in the near future with all the hacks removed.
- 0.122u4: Jim Stolis updated memory configuration for Superboard game versions in PEPlus driver. Fixes CMOS DATA errors on reload.
- 6th January 2008: Jim Stolis - Superboard Revisited: Recently, I decided to look at a small bug that has been bugging me (no pun intended) with the superboard version of a few games. The bug appears after you setup a superboard game for the first time via the operator screens and exit MAME. The next time you load the same game you will get a "CALL ATTENDANT" or similar message. The sub-message after that will read "CMOS DATA". Basically, this means that there is data expected in the battery-backed RAM that does not match values found in the EEPROM. This functionality works fine in the non-superboard games, so there must be a portion of either RAM or EEPROM memory that is not being saved in the *.nv files. I first confirmed the EEPROM portion of the NVRAM file and all appeared fine. So I started to dig around the CMOS portion. Earlier on I had determined that the superboard game data ROM intersperses its data in memory at 0x1000, 0x3000, 0x5000 etc.. up to 0xf000, in blocks of 0x1000. This was nearly correct. The mistake was, that 0x1000-0x1fff is actually extended RAM for the superboard games, not game data ROM memory. So not only do superboards contain an extra data ROM chip, they also tend to use a larger RAM chip than the normal board sets (twice as large to be exact). With this notion in hand, I updated the driver accordingly and the bug was fixed. The new changes should be reflected in the MAME source during a future update.
- 0.122: Jim Stolis fixed Hopper Empty and Coin-Out Timeout issues in the PEPlus driver.
- 0.121u2: Removed layout\pepp0158.lay, pepp0188.lay and peset038.lay. Added layout\pe_bjack.lay, pe_poker.lay, pe_slots.lay, pe_keno.lay and pe_schip.lay. Stephane Humbert cleaned up the PEPlus driver. Added MACHINE_RESET to fix autohold option. Added layouts for several types of games. Changed 'Unknown' to 'Unused' dipswitches.
- 0.120u4: Added layout\pepp0158.lay. Updates to the PEPlus driver [Jim Stolis]: Added lightpen support. Added PE+ Superboard support. Added ABC coin optics support. Added full I2C EEPROM support. Added NVRAM support. Corrected door closure issues. Removed most memory hacks. Consolidated machines and inputs. New layout for pepp0158.
- 0.120u2: Added machine\i2cmem.c. smf added generic I2C bus memory support. Hooked up to the cubocd32 driver.
- 0.120u1: Added layout\peplus.lay, pepp0188.lay and peset038.lay. Updated PEPlus driver and related components [Jim Stolis]: Added internal layouts for the games. Fixed several i8051 issues. Fixed a bug with some opcodes having the wrong cycle counts. Fixed a bug where determining the proper timer mode. Fixed a bug where determining the proper serial transmit mode. Added support for split timer mode.
- 0.119u4: Added peplus.c driver.
|Versione per la stampa
Link diretto alla scheda del gioco