|Immagini disponibili:: |
Nome romset mgnumber.zip |
Anno di produzione: 1995
Produttore: CD Express
Questo gioco ha bisogno di un file BIOS: CD32 Bios (cd32bios.zip)
Genere del gioco: Casino
Questo gioco funziona in MAME con problemi
In MAME dalla versione: .130u1
Salvataggio state: Non supportato
Stato dell'emulazione: Buono
Emulazione colore: Buono
Emulazione sonoro: Imperfetto
Emulazione grafica: Imperfetto
Dimensione palette: 0
Il driver di questo gioco in MAME č: cd32.c - Leggi il codice
Questo gioco usa un solo schermo: |
Tipo di grafica: Raster
Orientamento schermo: Orizzontale
Risoluzione del gioco 703 x 272 @ 50.000000
Numero di giocatori: 1P
Numero di pulsanti: 5
La scheda di questo gioco usa 5 CHIP
Il ROMset si compone di 1 ROM (0 del gioco, 1 del set BIOS)
Questo gicoo usa CHD
Riferito alla versione MAME: 0.151
: Gioco Parent
: Gioco Clone
La scheda del gioco ha 2 opzioni configurabili via dipswitch
In grossetto i valori predefiniti
Magic Number (c) 1995 CD Express.
- FONTI -
Cash Quiz (Type B, Version 5)
Cluedo (prod. 2D)
Coronation Street Quiz Game
Deluxe Trivia ? Whiz (6221-70, U5-0A Edition 5)
Every Second Counts (39-360-053)
Find Out (Version 4.04)
Fun World Quiz (Austrian)
Trivia (UK Version 5.07)
Trivia (Questions Series 1)
Trivia (Questions Series 8)
Give us a Break (3rd edition)
Laser Quiz Italy
Laser Quiz 2 Italy (v1.0)
Master Boy (Spanish, PCB Rev A)
Monopoly Deluxe (JPM) (SYSTEM5 VIDEO)
Monopoly (JPM) (SYSTEM5 VIDEO, set 1)
Parlour Games (Mega-Tech, SMS based)
Name That Tune (set 1)
Pit Boss Supertouch 30 (9234-10-01)
Phraze Craze (6221-40, U5-0A)
Pit Boss II (9221-01C)
Pit Boss Megastar (9244-00-01)
Pit Boss Superstar (9221-10-00B)
Progressive Music Trivia (Question set 1)
Quiz& Dragons: Capcom Quiz Game (USA 920701)
A Question of Sport (set 1, 39-960-107)
Quadro Quiz II
Quiz (Revision 2)
Quiz (Revision 2.11)
Quizard Rainbow 4.1
Quizard Rainbow 4.2
Reel Fun (Version 7.03)
MTV Rock-N-Roll Trivia (Part 2)
Scrabble (rev. F)
Sexual Trivia (Version 1.02SB, set 1)
Super Pit Boss (9221-02A)
Super Trivia Master
SunA Quiz 6000 Academy (940620-6)
Super Triv II
Super Triv III
Ten Up (compendium 17)
Tic Tac Trivia (6221-23, U5-0C Horizontal)
Treble Top (39-360-070)
Trivial Pursuit (Think Tank - Genus Edition) (12/14/84)
Trivial Pursuit (Baby Boomer Edition) (3/20/85)
Trivial Pursuit (Spanish)
Trivial Pursuit (Think Tank - Genus Edition) (set 1)
Trivial Pursuit (Genus II Edition)
Trivial Pursuit (New Edition) (prod. 1D)
Trivial Pursuit (All Star Sports Edition)
Trivial Pursuit (Young Players Edition)
Trivia Hangup (question set 1)
Trivia Hangup (question set 2)
Trivia Madness - Series A Question set
Trivia Master (set 1)
Trivia ? Whiz (6221-05, Edition 2)
Trivia ? Whiz (6221-05, Edition 3)
Trivia ? Whiz (6221-13, U5-0B Edition 4)
Trivia ? Whiz (6221-00)
Adders and Ladders (v2.1) (MPU4 Video)
Skill Trek (v1.1) (MPU4 Video, set 1)
Turnover (v2.3) (MPU4 Video)
Wheel Of Fortune (set 1)
Wizz Quiz (Konami version)
Attenzione: I dati di history.dat potrebbero essere diversi da quelli riportati nel resto della scheda (tratti da MAME), in quanto provenienti da fonti diverse.
|Informazioni su mgnumber
- 0.132u3: Mariusz Wojcieszek and Stephane Humbert fixed Magic Number - Game now playable. Mariusz Wojcieszek fixed AGA display window start and stop, fixes startup screen. Changed VSync to 50Hz. Changed input to 1 Player with 5 buttons and 1x coin slot. Added dipswitches 'Tokens' and 'Tickets'.
- 0.132u2: Added button 8.
- 0.130u1: f205v added Magic Number (CD Express 1995).
- 9th March 2009: f205v dumped Magic Number. This is an Amiga "CUBO CD32" CD.
CD-ROM: 485.7 MB (Compressed: 85.4)
Informazioni su cd32.c (Driver MAME)
0.132u2 [Mariusz Wojcieszek, Ernesto Corvi, Stephane Humbert]
0.130u2 [Mariusz Wojcieszek, Ernesto Corvi]
0.112u2 [David Haywood]
- Commodore Amiga CD-32 and related hardware (Cubo CD32 for arcades)
- CD32 Hardware Specs (from Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amiga_CD32). Main Processor: Motorola 68EC020 at 14.3 MHz. System Memory: 2 MB Chip RAM. 1 MB ROM with Kickstart ROM 3.1 and integrated cdfs.filesystem. 1KB of FlashROM for game saves. Graphics/Chipset: AGA Chipset. AKIKO chip, which handles CD-ROM and can do Chunky to Planar conversion. Proprietary (MKE) CD-ROM drive at 2x speed. Expansion socket for MPEG cartridge, as well as 3rd party devices such as the SX-1 and SX32 expansion packs. 4 8-bit audio channels (2 for left, 2 for right). Gamepad, Serial port, 2 Gameports, Interfaces for keyboard.
- mgnumber, mgprem11: Game runs too fast. peterferrie (ID 05329)
- 0.150: Modernized the Amiga sound device [Osso]. Modernized AKIKO device [Osso].
- 0.149: Converted machine\microtch.c to devcb2 [Carl].
- 0.148u3: Start to modernize Amiga driver [David Haywood].
- 0.148u1: CD32 tagmap cleanups (drivers\cd32.c, includes\amiga.h, cd32.h and machine\amiga.c). Thinking about it these must be hashlookups too (Amiga tagmap cleanup), we were converting the param to a char* string and passing it to ioport() [David Haywood]. Fixed compiler warnings (drivers\cd32.c and machine\amiga.c) [Oliver Stöneberg].
- 0.148: Added preliminary artwork LEDs for Commodore Amiga (open to suggestions) (mess\layout\amiga.lay, machine\amigafdc.c, drivers\amiga.c). Added LOF bit in Amiga emulation, used by Twintris to boot (machine\amiga.c). Added ADKCONR hook-up (machine\amigafdc.c/h), fixes at least sound in Ocean's Beach Volley. Log DSKDAT / DSKDATR (machine\amigafdc.c) [Angelo Salese].
- 0.147u4: Added preliminary artwork LEDs for Commodore Amiga (open to suggestions) (mess\layout\amiga.lay, machine\amigafdc.c, drivers\amiga.c). Added LOF bit in Amiga emulation, used by Twintris to boot (machine\amiga.c). Fixed cia_1 clocks, makes North & South and Fred happy. Added a note regarding disk swapping [Angelo Salese].
- 0.147u3: Improved inputs in CD32 (by adding a mirror of the first button where the regular Amiga reads it) this allows the majority of the booting CD32 games to actually be started [David Haywood].
- 0.147u2: More Amiga movement [David Haywood].
- 0.147u1: Fixed regressions [Miodrag Milanovic]. Implemented a nearly cycle-exact "old" MOS6526 CIA, which passes most of the Lorenz/VICE CIA tests [Curt Coder].
- 0.146u2: Fix so it can find the CD-ROM [R. Belmont].
- 0.145u8: Marked all remaining old-style CDs without gap information BAD_DUMP. These will still run (where applicable), but need to be re-ripped for best accuracy (and proper audio track timing for some Bemani games) [R. Belmont, Firewave].
- 0.145u2: Rewrite INS8250 to use diserial, updated Microtouch to modern, made it serial device and updated connected drivers [Carl].
- 0.143u7: Mariuszw and R. Belmont fixed all CD32 games fail to boot properly.
- 0.141u3: Changed cubocd32.c to cd32.c driver, machine\cubocd32.c to machine\cd32.c and includes\cubocd32.h to includes\cd32.h. Amiga fixes [Roberto Zandona]: Removed additional 2 cycles, in move operation, for non-Agnus registers. Set to #0 the start cycle in the copper operation. David Haywood refactored the CD32 code base to eliminate duplicate code between MAME and MESS. Atari Ace cleaned up a few include files in CD32 driver.
- 0.140u2: Mariusz Wojcieszek fixed problems with i2cmem. Cubo CD32 games now save and load settings properly.
- 0.140u1: Mariusz Wojcieszek fixed crash in machine\cubocd32.c (akiko_frame_proc).
- 0.139u4: Atari Ace converted Amiga drivers to use driver_devices. Merged common code between legacy Amiga and AGA video systems.
- 0.138u4: Removed machine\i2cmemdev.c/h. smf turned i2cmem into a C++ device & ditched the unused legacy device.
- 0.136u2: Curt Coder refactored the CIA 6526 interface, adding SP/CNT callbacks. Fixed serial transfer.
- 0.135u4: Curt Coder fixed CIA6526 FLAG handling and slight interface cleanup.
- 0.134: Roberto Zandona fixed 6526 CIA PRA, PRB, DDRA and DDRB ports and added partial fix to 6526 CIA timer: Avoid timer's desync in read count operation.
- 0.133u5: Roberto Zandona added different TOD implementation for CIA6526 and CIA8520.
- 0.132u4: Mariusz Wojcieszek fixed Cubo CD32 framerate to 50Hz. Better fix for Amiga AGA ddf_stop_pixel, to avoid breaking Amiga 1200 startup screen.
- 0.132u3: Mariusz Wojcieszek fixed AGA display window start and stop (fixes startup screen and lsrquiz & lsrquiz2 missing graphics). Changed visible area to 703x272. Added dipswitches 'DSW1 6' and 'DSW2 1 -> 8'.
- 0.132u2: Cubo CD32 update [Stephane Humbert]: Fixed inputs and found why inputs are not read (protection ?), hacked to work now. Amiga AGA update [Mariusz Wojcieszek]: Fixed sprite data fetching and sprite colors. Adde button 8.
- 0.131u4: Changed name 'Amiga Custom' to 'Amiga Paula'.
- 0.130u3: Added machine\i2cmemdev.c/h. Samuele Zannoli added device-based implementations of the EEPROM and I2C devices.
- 0.130u2: Added video\amigaaga.c. WIP driver for Cubo CD32 [Mariusz Wojcieszek]: AGA palette. AGA bitplane data fetching. support for up to 8 standard bitplanes. HAM8 mode. Added buttons 3-7.
- 0.129u5: Dirk Best added support for the /PC output pin to the CIA emulation.
- 0.129u4: Nathan Woods changed 6526cia to use devcb.
- 0.129u1: Nathan Woods added a validity check to the 6526 CIA emulation.
- 0.128u7: Nathan Woods added running_machine callbacks for the Amiga code.
- 0.128u5: Made the 6526/8520 CIA implementations be devices [Nathan Woods]: Added differentiation between the r1 and r2 versions of the 6526; not acting on it yet.
- 0.125u1: Roberto Zandona added feature to the cia6526: In READ operation the value can be forced by a external circuit; this feature is necessary for MESS.
- 0.123u4: Zsolt Vasvari converted Amiga based games to partial updating and proper scanline based timers.
- 0.122u4: Updated Amiga driver to use formal XTALs [Dirk Best]. Oliver Stöneberg fixed memory leak in the cubocd32 driver.
- 0.121u1: Nathan Woods added an API to access the current amiga_machine_interface.
- 0.120u2: Added machine\i2cmem.c. smf added generic I2C bus memory support. Hooked up to the cubocd32 driver.
- 0.118u5: Added machine\cubocd32.c and includes\cubocd32.h. CuboCD32/Amiga updates [Ernesto Corvi]: Finished implementing the CDROM controller, so now the games boot. Moved the entire AKIKO code to machine\cubocd32.c to make things a little more easier to work with. Added CDDA audio support to the CDROM controller and driver. Systems with the AGA chipset no longer connect bit 0 of the CIA that was previously connected to the Overlay pin not connected. Made BLTDDAT return it's value. This is a readable register which we were not handling. Initialized the SERDATR register upon reset to reflect that the transfer buffer/shift reg is empty. Added CD/DA sound. Changed 68EC020 CPU1 clock speed to 14187580 Hz and visible area to 671x272. Added dipswitches 'Service Mode' and 'DSW1 2-8'.
- 0.118u4: Amiga updates [Erneso Corvi]: Implemented ECS-Only BLTCON0L register. Modified the amiga_interface structure to add a NMI callback and a flags variable. Added AGA chipmem mask definition. Added 32 bit data bus support to chipram. It's automatically used if the chipset is AGA. Added clock chip constants in machine\amiga.h for 68k PAL and NTSC, and 68EC00 NTSC. Updates drivers to use those constants. Added convenience macros to determine wether we're running with an ECS chipset, AGA chipset, or 'ECS or AGA chipset'. Changed autoconfig reads to return 0x0000 instead of 0xffff. Fixed MSB value timer reads on the 8520 cia. We were previously only updating the count for the timer when the LSB value was read. Added basic AKIKO emulation to the cubocd32 driver. Both the Chunky to Planar converter, and the I2C NVRAM should be fully implemented, however, the CDROM functionality is not complete. It's only enough to make the kickstart pass the AKIKO checks. Changed 68EC020 CPU1 clock speed to 14318180 Hz. Added Custom (3579545 Hz) sound. Added Player 1-2, 8-way Joystick, 2x buttons and 2x coin slots. Added 'DSW1 1' dipswitch.
- 0.118u3: Amiga system updates [Ernesto Corvi]: Implemented the ECS-only BLTSIZV and BLTSIZH custom registers, and modified BLTSIZE and the blitter to use them. Properly implemented the bit in VPOSR that indicates if we're running on a PAL or NTSC Amiga.
- 0.117: Peter Rittwage reverted patch to the 6526CIA as it was causing issues with Amiga/Arcadia emulation.
- 0.115u3: Peter Rittwage fixed bit calculation in 6526cia.c which broke joysticks in the MESS C64 driver.
- 0.113u2: Changed VSync to 59.997000 Hz.
- 0.112u2: Added cubocd32.c driver.
|Versione per la stampa
Link diretto alla scheda del gioco