| ||Immagini disponibili: |
Nome romset: gdvsgd.zip |
Anno di produzione: 2008
Produttore: Capcom / Bandai
Genere del gioco: Picchiaduro
Categoria: Picchiaduro / Scontro
Questo gioco ha bisogno di un file BIOS:
• System 256 BIOS (sys256.zip)
Questo gioco NON funziona in MAME
Stato dell'emulazione: Preliminare
Emulazione colore: Buono
Emulazione sonoro: Preliminare
Emulazione grafica: Buono
Salvataggio: Non supportato
In MAME dalla versione: .146u3
Il driver di questo gioco in MAME è: namcops2.c - Leggi il codice
Numero di giocatori: 1P |
Questo gioco utilizza un solo schermo:
Tipo di grafica: Raster
Orientamento schermo: Orizzontale
Risoluzione del gioco 640 x 480 @ 60.000000 Hz
La scheda di questo gioco usa 1 CHIP
Il ROMset di questo gioco si compone di 3 ROM (2 del gioco, 1 del set BIOS)
Riferito alla versione MAME: 0.160
: Gioco Parent
: Gioco Clone
Questo gioco usa CHD
Mobile Suit Gundam - Gundam VS. Gundam (c) 2008 Banpresto.
- DATI TECNICI -
Namco System 256 hardware
- CURIOSITA' -
Pubblicato nel Marzo 2008.
Mobile Suit Gundam - Gundam VS. Gundam fu annunciato al 45. AM Show e fu testato sul campo in Giappone a partire dall'Ottobre 2007.
- SERIE -
1. Mobile Suit Gundam (1993)
2. Mobile Suit Gundam EX Revue (1994)
3. Kidou Butouden Gundam (1994, Nintendo Super Famicom)
4. Final Shooting - Mobile Suit Gundam (1995)
5. Kidou Senshi Gundam W - Endless Duel (1996, Nintendo Super Famicom)
6. Gundam Battle Assault (1998, Sony PlayStation)
7. Mobile Suit Gundam - Giren's Greed, Blood of Jion (2000, Sony PlayStation)
8. Mobile Suit Gundam - Journey to Jaburo (2000, Sony PS2)
9. Mobile Suit Gundam - Federation Vs. Zeon (2001)
10. Mobile Suit Gundam - Federation Vs. Zeon DX (2001)
11. Mobile Suit Gundam - Jionic Front (2001, Sony PS2)
12. Mobile Suit Z-Gundam - AEUG Vs. Titan (2003)
13. Mobile Suit Gundam SEED (2003, Sony PS2)
14. Mobile Suit Gundam - Encounters in Space (2003, Sony PS2)
15. Mobile Suit Gundam - Pilots Locus (2004, Nintendo GameCube)
16. Mobile Suit Gundam Vs. Z-Gundam (2004, Nintendo GameCube)
17. Mobile Suit Gundam SEED - Never Ending Tomorrow (2004, Sony PS2)
18. Mobile Suit Gundam - One Year War (2005, Sony PS2)
19. Mobile Suit Gundam SEED - Federation VS ZAFT (2005)
20. Mobile Suit Gundam Climax U.C. (2006, Sony PlayStation 2)
21. Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny - Federation VS ZAFT II (2006)
23. Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny - Federation VS ZAFT II Plus (2006, Sony PS2)
24. Mobile Suit Gundam - Gundam VS. Gundam (2008)
Gundam Wing: Endless Duel (SNES bootleg)
Mobil Suit Gundam Final Shooting (Japan)
Gundam vs. Gundam Next
SD Gundam Sangokushi Rainbow Tairiku Senki
Mobile Suit Gundam EX Revue
Gundam Battle Operating Simulator (GDX-0013)
Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation Vs. Zeon
Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation Vs. Zeon (GDL-0001)
Mobile Suit Gundam: Federation Vs. Zeon DX (GDL-0006)
Gundam Seed: Federation vs. Z.A.F.T. (SED1 Ver. A)
Mobile Suit Gundam
SD Gundam Neo Battling (Japan)
SD Gundam Psycho Salamander no Kyoui
Mobile Suit Z-Gundam: A.E.U.G. vs Titans (ZGA1 Ver. A)
Mobile Suit Z-Gundam: A.E.U.G. vs Titans DX (ZDX1 Ver. A)
Attenzione: I dati di history.dat potrebbero essere diversi da quelli riportati nel resto della scheda (tratti da MAME), in quanto provenienti da fonti diverse.
|Informazioni su gdvsgd
0.146u3 [Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
- 0.146u3: Smitdogg and The Dumping Union added Gundam vs. Gundam (Capcom / Bandai 2008).
DVD: 2.99 GB (Compressed: 847.8)
Informazioni su namcops2.c (Driver MAME)
0.135u2 [Nicola Salmoria, MAME Team]
- Hardware: Namco System 246 / System 256 games (Sony PS2 based)
- R5900 "Emotion Engine" - MIPS III with 128-bit integer regs & SIMD
- R3000 IOP - Stock R3000 with cache, not like the PSXCPU
- VU0 - can operate either as in-line R5900 coprocessor or run independently
- VU1 - runs independently only, has special DMA path to GS
- GS - Graphics Synthesizer. Nothing fancy, draws flat, Gouraud, and/or textured tris with no, bilinear, or trilinear filtering very quickly.
- SPU2 - Sound Processing Unit. Almost literally 2 PS1 SPUs stuck together, with 2 MB of wave RAM, a 48 kHz sample rate (vs. 44.1 on PS1), and 2 stereo DMADACs.
- 0.146u3: Replaced spaces with tabs to match code formatting standards [Phill W.].
- 0.146: Documentation addition of a list of known Namco System 246/256 games until something more official is created.
- 0.139u3: Guru renamed NamcoPS2 DVDs to match labels.
- 28th July 2010: Smitdogg - Guru has been really busy lately and hasn't had time to update his site. I'm going to go ahead and mention a few of the recent arrivals there. One was a box from Japan arrived that included a few System 246/256 games that he probably doesn't want me mentioning yet.
- 0.138: Guru added DVD images for kinniku, soulclb2, taiko10, tekken4, taiko9, zgundm and zgundmdx.
- 0.136u4: NamcoPS2 updates [Guru]: Added DVD images for netchu02, soulcl2a, tekken4b, tekken51, sukuinuf and soulclb3. Moved Kinnikuman Muscle Grand Prix and Taiko No Tatsujin 9 to System 256.
- 0.135u2: Added namcops2.c driver.
- 29th August 2009: Alex's Rom Dumping Project - So today i have dumped the last 2 bioses from namco arcade boards. So this makes a total of six ps2 based arcade boards bioses: System 246 (A), System 246 (B), System 246 (C), System 256 (Rev_A), System 256 (Rev_B) and Konami Pyson. First of all, there are two versions of the system 256 board, an old one, and a new one, the differences are small changes on the mainboard and pb free on the last version, its easy to notice wich board you have, cause in the newer version you can read PB Free on the seccond dongle slot from outside of the board. I dumped the BIOS on both boards and matches 100%. Second: System 246 (A),System 246 (B) and Konami Pyson bioses matches also 100%. So that makes only 3 different bioses after all, i have decompressed the bioses and found that the changes are some modules updated and others missing betwen the bioses.
- 13th January 2009: Guru - A few packages arrived yesterday. From Japan we have a Namco System 246 Rack Ver.C + DVD drive and a Namco System 256 + DVD drive.
- 27th November 2008: Guru - Namco System 246 main board and various pieces incl. I/O boards, DVD drive, DVD ROM for Tekken 4 and security cart and cables arrived this week. It came from a pile of junk as faulty but all that was wrong with it was the CR2032 coin battery was dead so it kept saying "First Power On" and it never saved the settings or scores. Changing it fix it hahaha! So this one actually works, the previous one I received was not working. After assembling all of the pieces and getting it working, I re-tried the old one that arrived some months ago and I can confirm it's dead. I can also confirm that the DVD drive compatibility issues with System 246 are bullshit. The drive I received wasn't working, so I grabbed a random PC DVD drive and tried that and it works perfectly. I must say I was never a fan of Tekken but watching the smooth animation on my 29" screen at 31k is pretty amazing. Hard to believe it's almost 7 years old now.
- 22nd July 2008: Guru - Namco System 246 with Tekken 4 DVD and Magic Gate Dongle arrived.
|Versione per la stampa
Link diretto alla scheda del gioco