|Immagini disponibili:: |
Nome romset espgal.zip |
Anno di produzione: 2003
Genere del gioco: Fruit Machines
Categoria del gioco: Fruit Machines
Questo gioco funziona in MAME con problemi
In MAME dalla versione: .140u2
Salvataggio state: Supportato
Stato dell'emulazione: Buono
Emulazione colore: Buono
Emulazione sonoro: Imperfetto
Emulazione grafica: Buono
Dimensione palette: 2304
Il driver di questo gioco in MAME è: pgm.c - Leggi il codice
Questo gioco usa un solo schermo: |
Tipo di grafica: Raster
Orientamento schermo: Verticale
Risoluzione del gioco 448 x 224 @ 59.170000
Numero di giocatori: 4
Numero di pulsanti: 4
La scheda di questo gioco usa 4 CHIP
Il ROMset si compone di 8 ROM
Le dimensioni del file espgal.zip sono 17.36 Mbytes (compresso)
Riferito alla versione MAME: 0.148u4
: Gioco Parent
: Gioco Clone
Espgaluda (c) 2003 Cave.
- DATI TECNICI -
IGS PGM hardware
Processore Principale : 68000 (@ 20 Mhz)
Processore Audio : Z80 (@ 8.468 Mhz)
Chip Audio : ICS2115 (@ 8.468 Mhz)
Giocatori : 2
Controllo : Joystick a 8 direzioni
Pulsanti : 3
=> [A] Sparo, [B] Cambio sesso [C] Bomba
- CURIOSITA' -
Pubblicato nell'Ottobre 2003.
Sviluppato da Cave e distribuito da AMI (Amusement Marketing International).
Il titolo di questo gioco significa letteralmente 'Farfalla con poteri extrasensoriali'.
Cave ha pubblicato una colonna sonora in edizione limitata (Espgaluda Original Soundtrack / CVST-0001) il 15 Marzo 2004.
- CONSIGLI E TRUCCHI -
* Cambio sesso : Durante la cosiddetta mossa 'cambio sesso', i proiettili rallentano e i proiettili nemici possono essere trasformati in enormi quantità d'oro. Tuttavia, per avere accesso alla mossa di cambio sesso, devi raccogliere gioielli verdi nella tua forma normale.
- SERIE -
1. ESP Ra.de. (1998)
2. Espgaluda (2003)
3. Espgaluda II (2005)
4. Espgaluda II [Black Label] [Model K2F-00001] (2010, XBOX360)
- STAFF -
Produttore: Kenichi Takano
Direttore: Tsuneki Ikeda
Sviluppatore mondo e personaggi: Kado Tukasa
Programmatori: Tsuneki Ikeda, Takashi Ichimura
Sviluppatori: Akira Wakabayashi, Hiroyuki Tanaka, Hideki Nomura, Kengo Arai
*Ageha Male*: Yutaka Koizumi
*Ageha Female*: Iho Matusukubo
*Tateha Female*: Sakuri Nagayama
*Tateha Male*: Yuko Gibu
*Seseri*: Yoshima Ninomiya
*Jakou*: Hiroshi Yamasaki
*System*: Ai Aiwasa (Come Kikaku)
Produttore musiche: Toshiaki Tomizawa
Creatori suoni: Neptune, Reeb, T-Force
Assistenza speciale: Satoshi Kouyama, Yasushi Imai
- CONVERSIONI -
* Console :
Sony PlayStation 2 [JP] (June 17, 2004; "Espgaluda [Model SLPS-25352]")
- FONTI -
Air Attack (set 1)
Sidewinder (Arcadia, set 1, V 2.1)
Xenon (Arcadia, V 2.3)
Baryon - Future Assault
Bermuda Triangle (World?)
B-Wings (Japan new Ver.)
Chaos Field (GDL-0025)
Dangerous Seed (Japan)
Darwin 4078 (Japan)
Dimahoo (Euro 000121)
Giga Wing (USA 990222)
Giga Wing 2 (JPN, USA, EXP, KOR, AUS)
Hotdog Storm (International)
Legion - Spinner-87 (World ver 2.03)
Super Spacefortress Macross / Chou-Jikuu Yousai Macross
Mission Craft (version 2.4)
Namco Classic Collection Vol.1
Psyvariar -Medium Unit- (V2.04J)
Psyvariar -Revision- (V2.04J)
Ryu Jin (Japan)
Samurai Aces (World)
Shienryu (JUET 961226 V1.000)
Super Real Darwin (World)
Sorcer Striker (set 1)
Vs. Super Xevious
Terra Cresta (YM3526 set 1)
Ultra X Weapons / Ultra Keibitai
Vasara 2 (set 1)
Vulgus (set 1)
War of Aero - Project MEIOU
XII Stag (V2.01J)
Attenzione: I dati di history.dat potrebbero essere diversi da quelli riportati nel resto della scheda (tratti da MAME), in quanto provenienti da fonti diverse.
|Informazioni su espgal
0.140u2 [Corrado Tomaselli]
- 0.143u9: Changed description to 'Espgaluda (2003/10/15 Master Ver)'.
- 0.143u7: Changed description to 'EspGaluda (2003/10/15 Master Ver)'.
- 29th December 2010: Mr. Do - Added/scanned instruction card for EspGaluda provided by Famitsu1.
- 0.140u3: Added missing tiles/sprite and samples roms to EspGaluda - Game now playable. Changed description to 'EspGaluda (V100, first revision)' and VSync to 59.17 Hz.
- 0.140u2: Corrado Tomaselli added EspGaluda (Cave 2002).
- 7th September 2008: Corrado Tomaselli dumped EspGaluda.
* FB Alpha
Informazioni su pgm.c (Driver MAME)
0.60 [ElSemi, David Haywood]
- IRQ4 generation - Puzzli 2 doens't like this, many other games require it for coins / inputs to work.
- PGM = PolyGame Master
- Driver based on Information from ElSemi
- Hardware: A flexible cartridge based platform some would say was designed to compete with SNK's NeoGeo and Capcom's CPS Hardware systems, despite its age it only uses a 68000 for the main processor and a Z80 to drive the sound, just like the two previously mentioned systems in that respect. Sound system is ICS WaveFront 2115 Wavetable midi synthesizer, used in some actual sound cards (Turtle Beach).
- 0.145u8: Barry Rodewald fixed crash before OK in ddpdoj, ddpdoja, ddpdojb, espgal, ket, keta and ketb.
- 0.145u7: Slightly reworked some previous PGM submissions [David Haywood].
- 0.145u6: Continued refactoring of the PGM protections, including improved notes. Moved some code into the states and split states by protection type [David Haywood].
- 0.145u5: Added machine\pgmprot1.c - pgmprot6.c. Refactoring and clean-ups of the PGM protection and splitted it across separate files [David Haywood, iq_132]. David Haywood improved PGM ARM irq to more likely assert/clear instead of pulse.
- 0.144u6: David Haywood optimized PGM video rendering for a speedup in some video heavy cases. Reinstated the old KOV protection simulation given that the ARM still hasn't been dumped. R. Belmont fixed uninitialized variable that could lead to odd sprites.
- 0.144u5: PGM driver cleanups [David Haywood].
- 0.144u1: Angelo Salese moved V3021 RTC emulation into a proper device, and made it to increment the time. Hooked this up into PGM driver.
- 0.142u5: Aaron Giles fixed kov2 and martmast freezed after load save state twice times.
- 3rd February 2011: Smitdogg - We got a cheap PGM cart with 27A chip for decapping trials.
- 0.141: Rewrote ICS2115 sound core using modern device standards, improving audio in Oriental Legend, Killing Blade and other PGM titles in the process [austere, nimitz, trap15].
- 0.140u3: Zakk added correct refresh rate for PGM games. David Haywood fixed (?) end of spritelist marker in PGM. O. Galibert fixed the ICS2115 timer. Changed Z80 CPU2 clock speed to 8467200 Hz. Fixed tiles address to $180000.
- 12th December 2010: David Haywood - It's not a very well kept secret that support for the 3 games Cave produced on the now abandoned and obsolete PGM platform were added in preliminary fashion in MAME 0.140u2. The emulation bugs present in that release led to them humorously being adorned with the title of 'Back Label' versions, due to the way all the enemies would appear and attack from behind the player ships. It's also not a that well kept of a secret that since MAME 0.140u2 the problems present in that version have been fixed, and the games now function what appears to be correctly. The only real major issue now is with some of the music, which plays too fast due to improper emulation of the ICS2115 sound chip.
- 0.140u2: David Haywood improved PGM Video RAM mirroring.
- 0.138: General cleanup of PGM code [David Haywood].
- 0.136u2: XingXing fixed a typo in PGM driver that was causing a memory test error and corrected some comments.
- 0.135u4: Fabio Priuli added driver data struct and save states to PGM driver and save states to ICS2115 sound device (Wavetable syntesizer).
- 0.130u3: PGM update [XingXing]: Added video ram mirroring (fixes a glitch in kovsh). Corrected some set names. David Haywood force cpu resyncs main<->protection on PGM.
- 0.130u2: Removed machine\pgmy2ks.c. Various PGM fixes and improvements [XingXing]. Additional PGM improvements [David Haywood]: Added emulation of the earlier type of ARM (ASIC27A, 5585E type). Used this for protection emulation on Photo Y2k, Knights of Valour Superheroes instead of old simulation code. Disabled protection simulation for several sets. This demotes Knights of Valour / Knights of Valour Plus to NOT working as there is no dump of the internal rom. Photo Y2k still works because it's using the emulation added above, but you can no longer change region as this is supplied by the ASIC27A device which is now emulated. This is correct. Added several new sets, several of which are re-releases of the games using the ASIC 27A instead of the previous protection devices (oldss and killbldp). Removed per-game speedup hacks, as they're no longer needed for the ARM based games to boot correctly.
- 0.130u1: PGM updates [Xing Xing, David Haywood]: Added kov2p205, martmasc romset. Fixed some descriptions. Experimental video change with a view to fix priorities on kov2.
- 10th September 2008: Corrado Tomaselli dumped PAL16V8 prom from the PGM motherboard.
- 0.127u1: Additional input port cleanups in the PGM driver [Fabio Priuli].
- 0.125u9: R. Belmont improved behavior of PGM on big-endian. The ARM7 boots properly now but can't sync with the 68k for some reason.
- 0.125u4: Added includes\pgm.h.
- 0.123u3: Creamymami added EEPROM/hiscore saving to the PGM driver.
- 0.116u4: Zsolt Vasvari fixed missing sound in PGM games.
- 0.107: David Haywood fixed crash in the PGM driver.
- 0.105u4: Big pile of updates/improvements to the ARM7 core thumb mode and the PGM driver [David Haywood, ElSemi].
- 0.105u3: More improvements to the PGM video code. Also added hooks for halting the sound CPU which allows Bee Storm - DoDonPachi II to boot [David Haywood]. Fixed sound1 rom loading.
- 0.105u2: David Haywood reorganized and cleaned up the PGM sprite drawing code a bit. Added zooming support.
- 0.105u1: Updates to the PGM driver [El Semi]: Corrected mask on sprite width parameter in sprite list. Corrected decryption function for The Killing Blade. Added set The Killing Blade (Taiwan?). Added some WIP protection simulation for The Killing Blade (Taiwan?), game boots but at least one stage is broken.
- 0.95u1: Added machine\pgmy2ks.c.
- 0.84: Some cleanups/renaming in the PGM driver [David Haywood].
- 0.81u3: Preliminary PGM sound emulation [Olivier Galibert]. It has bad sounds now and causes crashes for now. Added Z80 (8468000 Hz) CPU2 and ICS2115 sound. Fixed sound1 rom address. The ICS WaveFront-2115 Wavetable midi syntesizer are used in some actual sound cards (Turtle Beach).
- 0.70u3: Changed region gfx5 to gfx4.
- 0.69b: Pierpaolo Prazzoli added PGM Calender.
- 0.69a: Added machine\pgmprot.c.
- 15th March 2003: smf added the sound CPU emulation to the PGM driver thanks to information from Elsemi, but the sound itself is not yet emulated.
- 6th July 2002: ElSemi fixed a few small things in the PGM driver.
- 0.61: Added machine\pgmcrypt.c.
- 27th May 2002: David Haywood cleaned up a few things in the PGM driver.
- 0.60: Added pgm.c driver and vidhrdw\pgm.c. TODO: Get the other game working. Sprite zooming (zoom table is contained in vidram). Sprite masking (lower priority sprites under bg layers can mask higher ones). Calender. Better protection emulation in orlegend. Hook up the Z80 + emulate sound chip. Optimize? Layer enables? Sprites use dma? Verify some things. Other 2 interrupts. The 'encryption' info came from unknown 3rd party, could be wrong.
- 15th April 2002: David Haywood sent in a preliminary driver for IGS's PGM system that supports Oriental Legend, with much thanks to ElSemi for valuable information on the system.
|Versione per la stampa
Link diretto alla scheda del gioco