|Immagini disponibili:: |
Nome romset comg125.zip |
Anno di produzione: 1982
Produttore: Cal Omega Inc.
Genere del gioco: Casino
Questo gioco NON funziona in MAME
In MAME dalla versione: .123u3
Salvataggio state: Non supportato
Stato dell'emulazione: Preliminare
Emulazione colore: Buono
Emulazione sonoro: Buono
Emulazione grafica: Buono
Dimensione palette: 1024
Il driver di questo gioco in MAME è: calomega.c - Leggi il codice
Questo gioco usa un solo schermo: |
Tipo di grafica: Raster
Orientamento schermo: Orizzontale
Risoluzione del gioco 256 x 248 @ 60.000000
Numero di giocatori: 1P
La scheda di questo gioco usa 3 CHIP
Il ROMset si compone di 9 ROM
Le dimensioni del file comg125.zip sono 9.48 Kbytes (compresso)
Riferito alla versione MAME: 0.152
: Gioco Parent
: Gioco Clone
Bingo (c) 1982 Cal Omega.
- FONTI -
30 Test (Remake)
Neo Print - '98 NeoPri Best 44 (Japan)
Air Race (prototype)
unknown fighting game 'BB' (prototype)
Crazy Climber (US)
Crazy Climber 2 (Japan)
Cal Omega - Game 7.9 (Arcade Poker)
Cal Omega - Game 9.4 (Keno)
Cal Omega - Game 10.7c (Big Game)
Cal Omega - Game 12.3 (Ticket Poker)
Cal Omega - Game 12.7 (Keno)
Cal Omega - Game 13.4 (Nudge Bingo)
Cal Omega - Game 14.5 (Pixels)
Cal Omega - Game 15.7 (Double-Draw Poker)
Cal Omega - Game 15.9 (Wild Double-Up)
Cal Omega - Game 16.4 (Keno)
Cal Omega - Game 16.8 (Keno)
Cal Omega - Game 17.2 (Double Double Poker)
Cal Omega - Game 17.6 (Nudge Bingo)
Cal Omega - Game 18.1 (Nudge Bingo)
Cal Omega - Game 18.3 (Pixels)
Cal Omega - Game 18.5 (Pixels)
Cal Omega - Game 18.6 (Pixels)
Cal Omega - Game 18.7 (Amusement Poker)
Cal Omega - Game 20.4 (Super Blackjack)
Cal Omega - Game 20.8 (Winner's Choice)
Cal Omega - Game 22.7 (Amusement Poker, d/d)
Cal Omega - Game 23.0 (FC Bingo (4-card))
Cal Omega - Game 23.6 (Hotline)
Cal Omega - Game 24.6 (Hotline)
Cal Omega - Game 27.2 (Keno, amusement)
Cal Omega - Game 27.2 (Keno, gaming)
Cal Omega - Game 51.08 (CEI Video Poker, Jacks or Better)
Cal Omega - System 903 Diag.PROM
Cal Omega - System 905 Diag.PROM
Counter Run (NS6201-A 1988.3)
CD-ROM Drive Updater 2.0 (700B04)
CD-ROM Drive Updater (700A04)
Crusher Makochan (Japan)
Tornado (DECO Cassette)
Test Tape (DECO Cassette)
Mr. Do's Castle (set 1)
Do! Run Run (set 1)
Dottori Kun (new version)
Mr. Do's Wild Ride
Gigas (MC-8123, 317-5002)
Puzzle& Action: Ichidant-R (World)
Jack the Giantkiller (set 1)
Last Fortress - Toride
Legendary Wings (US set 1)
MPU3 Unit Test (Program 5) (Barcrest) (MPU3)
MPU4 Meter Clear ROM
MPU4 Unit Test (Program 4)
MPU4 Unit Test (Program 2)
Name Club Ver.3 (J 970723 V1.000)
Naomi DIMM Firmware Updater (Rev A) (GDS-0023A)
Naomi DIMM Firmware Updater (Rev C) (GDS-0023C)
Nandemo Seal Iinkai
Neo Print V1 (World)
Print Club 2 (U 970921 V1.000)
Print Club (Japan Vol.1)
Print Club Pokemon B (U 991126 V1.000)
Salary Man Champ (GCA18 VER. JAA)
Puzzle& Action: Sando-R (J 951114 V1.000)
Sonic Blast Man (Japan)
Space Bugger (set 1)
Sente Diagnostic Cartridge
Puzzle& Action: Tant-R (Japan)
Tempest (rev 3, Revised Hardware)
Tondemo Crisis (Japan)
Toride II Adauchi Gaiden
Ultra Toukon Densetsu (Japan)
X-Day 2 (Japan)
Attenzione: I dati di history.dat potrebbero essere diversi da quelli riportati nel resto della scheda (tratti da MAME), in quanto provenienti da fonti diverse.
|Informazioni su comg125
0.123u3 [Roberto Fresca]
- 0.123u3: Roberto Fresca added Cal Omega - Game 12.5 (Bingo) (Cal Omega Inc. 1982).
Romset: 23 kb / 9 files / 9.30 zip
Informazioni su calomega.c (Driver MAME)
0.123u3 [Roberto Fresca]
0.114u4 [Roberto Fresca]
0.99u2 [Curt Coder]
- Improve 903/905 inputs.
- Interrupts for System 903/904 UART.
- Complete the PIAs connection.
- Parent/clone relationship.
- Fix lamps.
- Some versions have a STAND button to conserve all cards without discards.
- To enter to the Input Test Mode press TEST MODE (key 9). Press DISCARD1 (key Z) + DISCARD2 (key X) + DISCARD3 (key C) to exit.
- To see the last hand played and stats, press DISPUTE (key 0). Press DEAL/DRAW button to exit.
- Depending of the game version, TEST MODE & DISPUTE buttons only work if the door was previously opened. To do that, you must keep pressed DOOR OPEN (key D).
- To pass coin and hopper errors press DOOR OPEN (key D). If the hopper is empty, keep pressed DOOR OPEN and press HAND PAY (key O)
- For payout, press COLLECT (key I) and then PAYOUT for each credit (manual mode).
- 0.147u3: Rewrite M6502 to modern device, cycle-exact and interruptible [O. Galibert].
- 0.146: hap fixed mistakes with MCFG_SOUND_ROUTE in MCFG_SOUND_MODIFY, causing double routing (louder volume + soundchip showing up twice in the sliders menu).
- 0.139u3: Added includes\calomega.h.
- 0.139u2: Improvements to Cal Omega driver [Roberto Fresca]: Added Game 24.0 (Gaming Draw Poker, hold). The game is playable. Added missing 50/60Hz output frequency selector to systems 903-905. However, I dunno how it looks physically (switch/jumper/bridge?). Injected missing start and NMI vectors to comg080 (Arcade Black Jack), from an exhaustive program ROM analysis / reverse engineering. The game now starts ok and is triggering proper NMI's. Inputs from the scratch for comg080 (Arcade Black Jack). Added workaround to pass the vector-check protection. Reworked the lamps circuitry by system-basis. Updated games list and technical notes. Promoted comg080 (Arcade Black Jack) to working state. Added support for system 906III. Accurate memory map, CRTC and PIAs mapped. Preliminary PIAs support (no multiplexion yet). Added proper machine driver, with correct R65C02 CPU. Documented the hardware specs. Added Game 51.08 (CEI Video Poker, Jacks or Better), running in CEI 906III hardware. The game is not working. Improvements to CEI 906 III system [Roberto Fresca]: Corrected docs about the 906III memory map. Mapped the AY8912. Added AY8912 proper interfase. Tied SW2 to AY8912 port. PIA0, portA is polled constantly. Tied some debug handlers to understand how the input system works. Added notes about the PIAs R/W.
- 24th August 2010: Roberto Fresca - Added preliminary support to CEI 906 III system. Added proper CPU (R65C02), accurate memory map, CRTC and PIATs mapped as PIAs for now. Here some preliminary snaps from Game 51.08 trying to boot.
- 0.133u1: Removed all 12x buttons.
- 0.129: Roberto Fresca correctly setup the MC6845 device in the Calomega driver. Added common device interface.
- 0.128u6: Roberto Fresca removed the ACIA6850 device from Cal Omega System 905 machine driver. This fixes unable to locate input port 'SW2' in elgrande, jjpoker and ssipkr24.
- 0.125u9: Improvements to Cal Omega driver [Roberto Fresca]: Unified MACHINE_RESET for systems 903/904/905. Created a new handler to manage the first 4 bits of system 905's PIA1 portB as input mux selector (905 is still not working). Updated technical notes.
- 0.125u7: Cal Omega driver updates [Roberto Fresca]: Lots of improvements on the input system. Adjusted the CPU adressing to 14 bits for systems 903/904. Adjusted the CPU adressing to 15 bits for system 905. Rewrote all the ROM loads based on these changes. Defined CPU, UART and sound clocks. Splitted the sound interface to cover different systems. Splitted the PIAs interfaces to cover different systems. Added sound to system 905 games. Added MACHINE_START and MACHINE_RESET to initialize the devices properly. Documented the systems 903/904 UART connections. Traced and added PIAs connection diagrams for systems 903/904/905. Hooked the missing dipswitches bank to the AY8912 for system 903. Added preliminary serial/UART support to systems 903/904. Hooked the missing dipswitches bank to the ACIA 6850 for systems 903/904. It allow to choose the proper transfer rate for UART. Fixed graphics ROM loads for different Hotline versions. Added support to Game 8.0 (Arcade Black Jack). Added support to Game 12.3 (Ticket Poker). Added support to Game 23.0 (FC Bingo (4-card)). Renamed all roms of each set according to the systems schematics and official list. Cleaned-up the sets. Cleaned-up the driver. Updated technical notes.
- 0.125u5: Cal Omega driver [Roberto Fresca]: Cleaned up the driver following the MAME Coding Conventions. Added support to Game 18.7 (Amusement Poker). Improved the input system for some games. Fixed some wrong color codes. Updated technical notes.
- 0.125u4: Roberto Fresca updated Cal Omega driver with correct dumps.
- 0.123u3: Changed gdrawpkr.c to calomega.c driver. Big changes to Cal Omega driver [Roberto Fresca]: Extended the driver to support all the other Cal Omega systems. Switched to XTAL def. Fixed CPU & sound clocks based on official diagrams. Replaced the AY-8910 with AY-8912 to match the real hardware. Unified some memory maps. Splitted machine in sys903 and sys905. Fixed memory map offsets for sys905. Added a list of official/unofficial games, and their states. Fixed a bug introduced when extended the color PROM region to eliminate colortable length. Updated technical notes.
- 0.123u1: Zsolt Vasvari removed color tables from gdrawpkr driver. Added RESNET color computations where appropriate. Changed palettesize to 1024 colors.
- 24th December 2007: Roberto Fresca - Well... One item of my 'TODO list' is to reconstruct the gdrawpkr driver to support Cal Omega systems 903, 904, 905 and 906. I'm really very busy with my new job, but I started the big change. An external collaborator sent some dumps (some are messy, bitrotten, bad dumps) and an official list of games. This list is not complete, but I'm adding the missing entries. There are 114 games in the list ATM. Most games aren't working due to hardware differences and/or input/output problems: Poker (amusement) v7.6, Keno (amusement) v9.4, SSI Poker 2.4, SSI Poker 3.0, Pixels v14.5, Double-Draw Poker v15.7, Wild Double-Up v15.9, Super Blackjack v20.4, Hotline v24.6 and Jackpot Joker Poker.
- 0.119u1: Added video\gdrawpkr.c.
- 0.114u4: Changed vp906iii.c to gdrawpkr.c driver.
- 0.99u2: Added vp906iii.c driver.
|Versione per la stampa
Link diretto alla scheda del gioco