|Immagini disponibili:: |
Nome romset anteateruk.zip |
Anno di produzione: 1982
Produttore: Tago Electronics (Free Enterprise Games license
Questo gioco è il clone di: Anteater
Genere del gioco: Labirinto
Questo gioco funziona correttamente in MAME
In MAME dalla versione: .090u3
Salvataggio state: Supportato
Stato dell'emulazione: Buono
Emulazione colore: Buono
Emulazione sonoro: Buono
Emulazione grafica: Buono
Dimensione palette: 32
Il driver di questo gioco in MAME è: galaxian.c - Leggi il codice
Questo gioco usa un solo schermo: |
Tipo di grafica: Raster
Orientamento schermo: Verticale
Risoluzione del gioco 768 x 224 @ 60.606061
Numero di giocatori: 2
Numero di pulsanti: 1
Il ROMset si compone di 7 ROM (3 del set parent, 4 del set clone)
Le dimensioni del file anteateruk.zip sono 10.8 Kbytes (compresso)
Riferito alla versione MAME: 0.151
: Gioco Parent
: Gioco Clone
The Anteater (c) 1983 Free Enterprise Games.
Un gioco di labirinti in cui giochi con un formichiere che estende la sua lingua appiccicosa dentro labirintici formicai mangiando formiche, scarafaggi ed altri insetti.
- DATI TECNICI -
Processore Principale : Z80 (@ 3.072 Mhz)
Processore Audio : Z80 (@ 1.78975 Mhz)
Chip Audio : (2x) AY8910 (@ 1.78975 Mhz)
Orientamento dello schermo : Verticale
Risoluzione video : 224 x 256 pixels
Frequenza aggiornamento video : 60.61 Hz
Colori Palette : 99
Giocatori : 2
Controllo : Joystick a 4 direzioni
Pulsanti : 1
- CURIOSITA' -
In licenza a Tago Electronics.
Anteater è conosciuto in Inghilterra come "The Anteater" ed in Germania come "Ameisenbaer".
- STAFF -
Disegnato e programmato da: Chris Oberth.
- FONTI -
Rom del gioco.
Attenzione: I dati di history.dat potrebbero essere diversi da quelli riportati nel resto della scheda (tratti da MAME), in quanto provenienti da fonti diverse.
|Informazioni su anteater
0.25 [Mirko Buffoni, Fabio Buffoni, James R. Twine, Chris Hardy]
- 0.141u4: hap added background color split to Anteater and clones. Moved clones (UK) and (German) from Scobra to Galaxian driver, added DISCRETE sound, changed visible area to 224x768 and palettesize to 32 colors. Renamed (anteatgb) to (anteateruk) and (anteatg) to (anteaterg).
- 0.137u2: Stephane Humbert fixed dipswitches and inputs (after verification of the Z80 code) in Anteater.
- 0.131u4: Tafoid fixed clone 'The Anteater (UK)' sits at POST screen.
- 0.125: Aaron Giles fixed loud and clipped music.
- 0.124u1: Added Discrete sound. Changed visible area to 224x768 and palettesize to 32 colors. Removed 3x 'Unknown' dipswitches.
- 0.90u3: Pierpaolo Prazzoli added clone The Anteater (UK).
- 0.82u2: MASH fixed memory map of clone Ameisenbaer (German). Pierpaolo Prazzoli fixed input and dipswitches - Game now playable. The game has a strange memory map, maybe a kind of protection (!). Changed description of clone 'Anteater (German)' to 'Ameisenbaer (German)'. Changed 8-way Joystick to 4-way.
- 0.82: Added clone Anteater (German).
- 0.53: Changed palettesize from 100 to 99 colors.
- 0.37b16: Fixed gfx1 roms addresses.
- 0.35b13: Added new color prom. Changed description to 'Anteater'.
- 0.31: Known issues: Cocktail mode doesn't work. This might well be a bug in the original.
- 0.26a: Morten Eriksen added high score saving to AntEater.
- 0.26: Mirko Buffoni fixed a setting in Ant Eater dipswitch. Known issues: Free play switch doesn't work.
- 0.25: Added Ant Eater (Stern 1982). Mirko Buffoni decrypted the garbled graphics of AntEater which is now fully playable. Fabio Buffoni improved the decode routines with thrilling code. Control: Arrows = Move around and CTRL = Retreat tongue. Known issues: Colors are wrong, unless someone provides a good set of screenshots to study. Don't know where coin counter is located. The game requires 4 credits to start.
- 10th October 1996: Malcor dumped Anteater by TAGO (1982)(UPL/STERN).
* FB Alpha
Informazioni su galaxian.c (Driver MAME)
0.124u1 [Aaron Giles, Stephane Humbert, Nicola Salmoria, Robert Anschuetz, Alan J. Mccormick]
0.06 [Nicola Salmoria, Robert Anschuetz, Alan J. Mccormick]
0.05 [Nicola Salmoria, Robert Anschuetz]
- All sets in galdrvr.c: Sprite cut-off isn't correct for player 2 (cocktail mode). Robbbert (ID 02077)
- 0.150: Merged galaxian.inc with galaxian.c driver. Modernized galaxian sound device [Osso]. Moved galaxian.inc contents (inputs, romdefs and gamelist) to galaxian.c [hap].
- 0.149u1: Changed galdrvr.c driver to galaxian.inc [Miodrag Milanovic].
- 0.147u4: Clarify some titles [hap].
- 0.147u2: Some manufacturer were wronly set to Nichibutsu [hap].
- 0.147: Move sx+1 up (sprites_draw), fixes stray sprite line at screen edge [hap].
- 0.146: Updated Galaxian driver to use modern I8255 implementation instead of the legacy one [Fabio Priuli]. hap fixed mistakes with MCFG_SOUND_ROUTE in MCFG_SOUND_MODIFY, causing double routing (louder volume + soundchip showing up twice in the sliders menu).
- 0.142u5: Aaron Giles fixed game resets right after loading auto saved state (galaxian, frogger and many others).
- 0.142u1: Atari Ace converted Galaxian driver to driver_device.
- 0.141u4: Added audio\galaxian.h. hap fixed sprite X offset in the Galaxian driver. Further decoupled some driver files to help driver_device conversions [Atari Ace]: Galaxian audio code get his own includes.
- 0.140u1: Derrick Renaud optimized speed of DISCRETE_DAC_R1.
- 0.133u3: Discrete sound update [Couriersud]: Removed global variable discrete_current_context. Discrete_info is now passed instead of device, we may get device by using disc_info->device. Added DISCRETE_IMPORT(*block): Imports another discrete block. Added DISCRETE_REMOVE(node1, node2): Removes a range of nodes. Added DISCRETE_REPLACE: Next node replaces existing node, thus preserving run order. Added DISCRETE_NOP(node): Does nothing, to be replaced. Added a prescanning stage to build final block list after execution of the above. The additions provide an easy way to document subtle difference between boards. Please see audio\galaxian.c for an example. DSS_COUNTER updates [Couriersud]: Clock_node no longer needs to be static for DISC_CLK_IS_FREQ. Rewrote inc/dec logic to avoid loop. Added DISCRETE_BIT(S)_DECODE [Couriersud]: Decodes individual bits from input values. Updated drivers which had macro DISCRETE_BITSET (which was a bit misleading). This should be slightly faster than using DISCRETE_TRANSROM. Discrete sound enhancements [Couriersud]: Put some life into RCDISC5 enable mode. This now acts as a switch between R and C. Capacitor voltage will be preserved if disabled. Made galaxian use the above. Saved 2 nodes and increased accuracy. Added DISC_LFSR_FLAG_OUTPUT_SR_SN1 flag to shift register noise generator. This will output the value of the shift register to sub-node 1. This is needed for future bzone discrete sound emulation. BTW: RCDISC5 will be used as well. Left a note on RCDISC3 on what is needed to be implemented for bzone. Optimized the LFSR a bit. LFSRs running at high frequency (> sample_freq) should benefit. Galaxian sound updates [Couriersud]: Moon Cresta and Galaxian now have their respective schematics emulated, i.e. Moon Cresta has a slightly different mixing stage. Cleaned up driver, added some section titles and comments, removed old code. Removed emu_timer, this was causing a stream of stream_updates only updating 3 samples. Replaced with discrete timer module DSS_TIMER now. Use DISCRETE_NOTE for pitch generation; it is more accurate (within the one ms where the pitch changes) and saves a node. Use DISCRETE_BITS_DECODE and save 2 nodes.
- 0.133u2: Created discrete sound emulation for galaxian [Couriersud]: Changed all audio related AM_WRITE to AM_DEV_WRITE. Moved discrete sound related pieces such as initialization into audio\galaxian.h. Split some memory maps into sound related and not sound related parts. Added possibility in discrete.h to select hardware (galaxian/moon cresta) at compile time. This leads to slightly different volume levels. Hit sound (explosion) has been hacked to increase volume. Currently, we can not accurately model the switch/opamp filter circuit. Rewrote timer code so that the pitch timer is only used when it produces audible results. Replaced Samples sound with Discrete.
- 0.133u1: hap switched Galaxian LFO sound to use the long-disabled NEW_LFO. It's not entirely fixed, but it's closer.
- 0.131u4: Brian Troha added documentation about the Galaxian bootleg hardware (redufo and pacmanbl) known as Artic Multi-System.
- 0.130u1: Couriersud adjusted volume in the Galaxian driver.
- 0.129u4: Aaron Giles fixed the Galaxian-derived games driver, which crashes with devcb dialog.
- 0.127u6: 8255 PPI interface cleanup [Aaron Giles]: Added MDRV_PPI8255_ADD, MDRV_PPI8255_RECONFIG and MDRV_PPI8255_REMOVE macros; updated all drivers to use them. Changed callbacks to device read/write handlers intead of machine read/write handlers; updated all drivers accordingly. Normalized function and variable names to be lower_under. Removed a number of redundant interfaces from the galaxian/scramble line of games.
- 0.126u1: Couriersud fixed cocktail sprite position in video\galaxian.c driver. Fixes that the frog disappears for player 2 if moved backwards.
- 0.125u5: Moved calipso, spdcoin, superbon, moonwar and moonwara to galaxian.c [Couriersud].
- 0.124u4: Couriersud fixed discrete sound and konami filter addressing in Galaxian driver. Also changed addressing of AY-3-8910 to be in line with schematics.
- 0.124u1: Splitted driver into galdrvr.c, galaxold.c and galaxian.c. Merged amidar.c and frogger.c with galdrvr.c driver. Added the Scramble driver games scramble, scrambls, explorer, strfbomb, atlantis, atlants2, theend, theends, froggers, frogf, amidars, sfx, skelagon, monsterz, scorpion, scrpiona and scrpionb to the galdrvr.c driver. Added the Super Cobra (scobra.c) games scobra, scobras, scobrase, scobrab, armorcar, armorca2, tazmania, anteater, losttomb and losttmbh to the galdrvr.c driver. Moved the Galaxian games scramblb, scramb2, 4in1, bagmanmc, dkongjrm, rockclim, ozon1, ladybugg, vpool, drivfrcg, drivfrcb, bongo, hunchbkg, harem, tazzmang, racknrol, hexpool, hexpoola, trvchlng, ckongg, kkgalax and porter to the galaxold.c driver. Galaxian rewrite. Ultimately will combine the existing drivers for galaxian, scramble, frogger, scobra, amidar and dambustr. For the moment, only a subset of games are implemented in the new system; the remainder are running on the old code. Main features are accurate video timing, correct stars implementation, better organization, simplified input ports and many other smaller fixes [Aaron Giles, Stephane Humbert]. Couriersud added discrete filtering and mixing to galaxian.c games using konami_sound. Aaron Giles fixed sprites are cut off on the top row in 4in1, gmgalax and pacmanbl and fixed the background is shifted to the right and cut off on the right side in pacmanbl and batman2. Changed visible area to 224x768 and palettesize to 32 colors.
- 0.118u1: Galaxian driver updates [Stephane Humbert]: Fixed Space Dragon (Moon Cresta bootleg, set 2) gfx rom loading. 100% verified dipswitches for all sets. Added long notes for all sets.
- 0.114u3: Couriersud fixed explosion sound cut off.
- 0.113u2: Changed VSync to 60.606061 Hz.
- 0.110u2: Added machine\galaxian.c. Galaxian/Scramble driver reorganization [Atari Ace]: machine\scramble.c is broken up into two files: machine\galaxian.c and machine\scramble.c, drivers\amidar.c, drivers\frogger.c, drivers\scobra.c get copies of some of the data structures they shared from other drivers. galaxian_base is made static and uses outside of the main driver were rewritten. cclimber_decode code from drivers\cclimber.c was separated into its own machine\cclimber.c file to allow mshuttle to share it without taking on other dependencies.
- 0.101: Aaron Giles added save state support to the Galaxian driver and all the associated drivers. Marked all games in galaxian.c, scramble.c, scobra.c, frogger.c and amidar.c as GAME_SUPPORTS_SAVE.
- 0.96u4: Aaron Giles fixed game reset in Galaxian due to running out of timers (set range to 0x7fff).
- 0.94: Aaron Giles removed SAMPLES support from sndhrdw\galaxian.c (shot- and death.wav).
- 0.93: Changed Custom sound to Samples. Added shot and death.wav samples.
- 0.85u1: Aaron Giles fixed input port definition errors in Galaxian driver.
- 0.78u5: smf added -state to the windows version. The code was already in the core to handle it, all this patch does is allows you to set options.savegame. Not sure how reliable it is, it worked for galaxian.
- 0.63: Added includes\galaxian.h.
- 19th March 2002: Stephane Humbert fixed a small bug in the Galaxian driver.
- 9th February 2002: Stephane Humbert fixed the dipswitches, inputs and a few other problems in the Galaxian driver, and re-added the Scorpion bootleg running on the Galaxian hardware.
- 27th October 2001: Stephane Humbert added cocktail mode in several games in the Galaxian driver.
- 0.53: Changed palettesize from 99 to 98 colors.
- 12th July 2001: Zsolt Vasvari sent in an update for the Galaxian hardware drivers, fixing a lot of issues.
- 0.37b16: Removed vidhrdw\amidar.c, vidhrdw\frogger.c and sndhrdw\frogger.c. Zsolt Vasvari have rewritten the Galaxian PCB drivers. Changed palettesize from 97 to 99 colors.
- 0.37b4: void schedule_full_refresh(void). This just sets full_refresh to true for the next screenrefresh. See vidhrdw\galaxian.c for examples on this and set_vh_global_attribute [Zsolt Vasvari].
- 1st June 2001: Zsolt Vasvari fixed the Galaxian / Scramble starfield graphics emulation.
- 27th May 2001: Zsolt Vasvari rewrote the drivers based on Galaxian PCB, with many improvements.
- 2nd May 2001: Zsolt Vasvari updated the Amidar driver with many bugfixes and cleanups.
- 11th April 2001: Zsolt Vasvari added two bootleg clones to the Galaxian driver.
- 26th February 2000: Michael Soderstrom fixed some Galaxian memory handling bugs.
- 0.36b16: Merged mooncrst.c with galaxian.c driver. Added sndhrdw\galaxian.c. Changed VSync to 60.606060 Hz.
- 0.36b11: Improved emulation of the Galaxians sound subsystem. Samples are no longer used [Juergen Buchmueller, Tatsuyuki Satoh].
- 27th March 1999: Nicola fixed the Galaxian starfield.
- 0.35b9: Merged jumpbug.c with galaxian.c driver. Nicola Salmoria fixed the Galaxian-style starfield. Believe it or not, it had been broken since day 1.
- 0.35b2: Changed palettesize from 96 to 97 colors.
- 0.33b5: Attempt at making the main Galaxian / Moon Cresta sound channel more accurate [Nicola Salmoria].
- 0.31: Merged moonqsr.c with galaxian.c driver. Removed sndhrdw\jumpbug.c.
- 0.30: Removed sndhrdw\amidar.c. Some tweaks to dipswitches to Super Cobra, Lost Tomb, etc [James R. Twine].
- 0.28: Removed vidhrdw\mooncrst.c and vidhrdw\moonqsr.c. Added vidhrdw\galaxian.c.
- 0.25: Added vidhrdw\jumpbug.c.
- 0.18: Added sndhrdw\jumpbug.c.
- 0.16: Added sndhrdw\amidar.c and sndhrdw\generic.c/h.
- 0.15: Added sndhrdw\frogger.c.
- 0.12: Added jumpbug.c driver and vidhrdw\generic.c/h.
- 0.08: Added moonqsr.c driver and vidhrdw\moonqsr.c.
- 0.06: Added amidar.c and frogger.c drivers, vidhrdw\amidar.c and vidhrdw\frogger.c. Star background in Galaxians & co [Nicola Salmoria]. The way I calculate it is probably not correct, anyway it looks reasonable.
- 0.05: Added galaxian.c and mooncrst.c driver, vidhrdw\mooncrst.c and sndhrdw\mooncrst.c.
|Versione per la stampa
Link diretto alla scheda del gioco