| ||Immagini disponibili: |
Nome romset: akumajou.zip |
Anno di produzione: 1988
Genere del gioco: Platform
Categoria: Platform / Picchiaduro a scorrimento
Questa macchina è il clone di:
• Haunted Castle (version M)
|Questa macchina funziona correttamente in MAME |
Emulazione generale: Buono
Emulazione colore: Buono
Emulazione sonoro: Buono
Emulazione grafica: Buono
In MAME dalla versione: .036b03
Il driver di questa macchina in MAME è: hcastle.cpp - Leggi il codice
Hardware di questa macchina:
Le dimensioni del file akumajou.zip sono 47.06 Kbytes (compresso)
Attenzione: I dati di history.dat potrebbero essere diversi da quelli riportati nel resto della scheda (tratti da MAME), in quanto provenienti da fonti diverse.
|Informazioni su hcastle|
0.59 [Bryan McPhail]
0.36b2 [Bryan McPhail]
- 0.147u3: Andrew Welburn added clone Haunted Castle (version E). Corrected program ROM locations and renamed set names [Phil Bennett]. Renamed (hcastleo) to (hcastlek), (hcastlej) to (akumajou) and (hcastljo) to (akumajoun).
- 0.135u4: Fabio Priuli added driver data struct and save states to Haunted Castle. Added device versions of all the Konami custom ICs currently emulated in machine\konamiic.c and video\konamiic.c. Updated Haunted Castle to use the new code.
- 0.133u1: Brian Troha added DIP locations to Haunted Castle and clones.
- 0.131u1: MooglyGuy merged memory maps in Haunted Castle.
- 0.122u8: Zsolt Vasvari removed colortables from Haunted Castle and a number of other drivers, as part of a larger move to phase out old-style colortables. Changed palettesize to 4096 colors.
- 3rd June 2007: Mr. Do - Scanned instruction cards for Haunted Castle provided by Tormod.
- 0.59: Added clone Akuma-Jou Dracula (Japan version N). Removed 3rd coin slot. Changed 'Haunted Castle (set 1)' to clone '(version K)', '(set 2)' to parent 'Haunted Castle (version M)' and '(Japan)' to '(Japan version P)'. Renamed (hcastle) to (hcastleo) and (hcastlea) to (hcastle).
- 22nd March 2002: Stephane Humbert added an older Japan version of Haunted Castle and fixed a few other minor things in that driver.
- 3rd October 2001: William Kucharski added cocktail mode support to the Haunted Castle driver.
- 23rd July 2001: Guru - PowerJaw and Sean Young sending 2 PCB donations (Sunset Riders and Haunted Castle), to be used to help with the emulation.
- 14th November 2000: Bryan McPhail fixed K051649 sound problems in Haunted Castle.
- 24th February 2000: Manuel Abadia fixed bad tiles in the ending of Haunted Castle.
- 0.36b11: KONAMI 051649 emulation, used in Haunted Castle [CAB, Bryan McPhail]. Added 051649 (1789772 Hz) sound.
- 7th December 1999: CAB and Bryan McPhail fixed some problems with 005289/051649 sound chip emulators.
- 30th November 1999: Bryan McPhail added 051649 sound chip emulation to Haunted Castle, which now has fully emulated sound.
- 0.36b4: Added proms ($0, 100, 200, 300, 400 - K007121 sprite/char lookup tables and priority encoder (not used)). Added 'Upright Controls' dipswitch.
- 28th August 1999: Nicola fixed some Haunted Castle and Thunder Cross graphics problems with new PROMs and added sound to the mono-CPU Taito-L system games.
- 0.36b3: Yasuhiro Ogawa added clone Akuma-Jou Dracula (Japan). Changed KONAMI CPU1 clock speed to 3MHz. Added 'Difficulty' and 'Energy' dipswitch.
- 0.36b2: Bryan McPhail added Haunted Castle (set 1) (Konami 1988) and clone (set 2). Known issues: Video hardware is a real bitch. Graphics banking is only tested up to the end of level 2. Konami SCC sound is not implemented.
ARCADE RELEASE: Akumajou Dracula (Konami) - 1988/Feb/22
* FB Alpha
|Versione per la stampa|
Link diretto alla scheda della macchina